5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little pocket guide
Published on 13 July 2006 by Andrew Dunn

2.0 out of 5 stars Pocket size with print for very good eyes
The actual book is very much pocket size and a small pocket at that. It was just too hard to read the print and not finding anything other than we found on the Internet we returned it.
Published 2 months ago by Les Norman (lesnorman@dci....

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little pocket guide, 13 July 2006
This review is from: Vilnius: with Kaunas (Bradt Travel Guides (City Guides)) (Paperback)
I found this pocket-sized guide (great format - why hasn't it been done before??) really useful on a recent weekend break in Vilnius. We'd booked the hotel beforehand, but everything else, including witty, light-hearted, concise reviews of restaurants, cafes, entertainment, plus fascinating insights into the city's gorgeous Baroque and Gothic architecture, was ideal. This little book made our trip to Vilnius that much more enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensible, 6 Dec 2006
A. P. Hussey (Exeter UK) - See all my reviews
Andrew Dunn has summarised the usefulness of this little book perfectly. It is a much smaller format than I expected (I also have the Bradt guide to Lithuania which is larger,about paperback novel size)and perfect to slip into a pocket. Although I know the city fairly well, I still found the book useful on my recent visit and, as Mr Dunn says, the comments are witty which takes the book above the dry, factual style of many such books

2.0 out of 5 stars Pocket size with print for very good eyes, 26 Jun 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that useful., 20 Jan 2013
There seem to be no good guides published for Vilnius, and they are all out of date. We bought a couple including this one, but neither was much use. The best thing to get, if you are going to Vilnius, is the Vilnius Tourism app from Google Play, I'm sure they've done one for iPhone too. All the tourist info you need on your phone, and an interactive map so you can find where it's all located, and navigate to it from wherever you happen to be. We found it invaluable. I was glad we also bought a map of the city though.

Vilnius: with Kaunas (Bradt Travel Guides (City Guides))
Vilnius: with Kaunas (Bradt Travel Guides (City Guides)) by Neil Taylor (Paperback - 10 May 2006)
7.43