5.0 out of 5 stars It amused me
It amused me before I gave it to Dad as a gift. He wasn't so amused as I think he has been called a "grumpy old git" before, and he didn't see the joke this time. Go on buy it - just be careful who you give it to.
Published 17 months ago by Dr. Feelgood

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, sadly not all that funny
I laughed at the cartoon on the front, and so brought this as a stocking filler for my boyfriend who can be a grump after a day at work! However, having a read through, I didn't find half of the comics that amusing, but a few were worth a laugh. Of course, everyone's humour is different.
Published 18 months ago by alix

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, sadly not all that funny, 19 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Cartoons to Cheer Up a Grumpy Old Git (Odd Squad) (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars It amused me, 20 Jan. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good - bit basic, 16 Oct. 2013
Looks like a nice book, bought as a gift. The cartoons are pretty basic & not that funny. I wouldn't have bought it if I'd flicked through & seen it in a shop......it arrived very quickly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe i'm too grumpy...., 13 Feb. 2014
Mildly amusing.The funniest cartoon is the one on the cover.Most mirth was derived from the fact that the bald main character looks like my brother....

5.0 out of 5 stars a good laugh, 15 July 2014
a very funny book, i shall save it for my husbands xmas stocking. just hope he doesnt take it personally! arrived in good time and well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars gog, 31 Jan. 2014
a handley (YORKSHIRE ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
Bought from the picture & recommendation alone .
Amusing and entertaining . . . and easy reading
A good book to 'dip' into

4.0 out of 5 stars Book, 12 Nov. 2013
Brought this book for my dad's birthday. He loved it. Fast delivery. I would recommend this book to all grumpy old gits out there.

4.0 out of 5 stars Oh yes, something for my Grumpy Old Man that doesn't offend!, 18 Dec. 2013
A good laugh is always good and takes away any tension. Targeted jokes can always be looked at again and again.

4.0 out of 5 stars mini book!, 25 Nov. 2013
mini book for my grumpy old dad to have for christmas... I am hoping it will crack a smile! made me laugh!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift idea for the men in your life, 7 Nov. 2014
Plenty to chortle about and recognise in yourself and others! A great gift idea for the men in your life.

Cartoons to Cheer Up a Grumpy Old Git (Odd Squad)
Cartoons to Cheer Up a Grumpy Old Git (Odd Squad) by Allan Plenderleith (Hardcover - 22 Sept. 2011)