5.0 out of 5 stars I'D ALWAYS WONDERED
I'D ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT SANTA DOES ON BOXING DAY. NOW I KNOW, THANKS TO THIS LOVELY BOOK. MORE IMPORTANT, SO DO ALL MY GRANDCHILDREN WHO SAT ENTRANCED WHILE I READ IT TO THEM. LOVELY STORY, WELL TOLD, AND SMASHING ILLUSTRATIONS. I CAN'T THINK OF A BETTER CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR ALL MY GRANDCHILDREN THAN THIS.
Published on 28 Oct. 2009 by Mr. D. E. Cawley

3.0 out of 5 stars Like this
I bought this to find out what Santa does do on Boxing day, I expected something a bit zany and didn't enjoy it as much as I had hoped. However, my class of 4&5 year olds liked it so it has gone in my Christmas box and will be read every year.
Published on 10 Jan. 2013 by Alison

5.0 out of 5 stars I'D ALWAYS WONDERED, 28 Oct. 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for all ages, 18 Dec. 2008
A. Pearce - See all my reviews
This review is from: What does Santa do on Boxing Day? (Paperback)
Brought this for my children aged 4 and 2 both love it so did we. Going to buy another couple as presents. Excellent read for all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Boxing Day, 27 Feb. 2010
This review is from: What does Santa do on Boxing Day? (Paperback)
My four year old loves this book! And there's so much going on in it that I think there will be a few more reads before it'll get boring for either of us! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars American kids learn about Boxing Day!, 10 Jan. 2012
This review is from: What does Santa do on Boxing Day? (Paperback)
I used this adorable book to teach my students about how the holidays are celebrated in the UK. Unable to buy it through Amazon in America, I ordered it via the UK site. After teaching my 6 year old first-graders about Father Christmas, crackers, mince pies, and Christmas pudding, we went on to Boxing Day. Having discussed the history of Boxing Day and how it relates to clothing and food collections we do in our school, I turned to this book for a bit of fun! This book's colorful pictures, witty text, and imaginative story held their interest and made my children laugh. The heartwarming selections of gifts to make the animals happy, from foot spas for the reindeer to a float for the poor little polar bear suffering the effects of global warming, were touching. Everyone deserves a holiday gift, and Santa sees to that, even diving into the sea to give a shark something to munch on! We all loved the book, and reading it will become a new tradition in my American classroom!

3.0 out of 5 stars Like this, 10 Jan. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely to read at bedtime on Xmas day, 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: What does Santa do on Boxing Day? (Paperback)
Not sure whether this is a good recommendation or not - but on Xmas day bed time I only managed to read the first 4 pages before my niece went to sleep, on Boxing Day it took til about the half way point!!! I read to the end both times :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice story, interesting to find out what he does on boxing day, 25 Mar. 2015
This review is from: What does Santa do on Boxing Day? (Paperback)
It's a nice book but the writing doesn't flow as well as it could have, and I think they could have done more with the animals part. Kids loved it though and another nice addition to our christmas books.

4.0 out of 5 stars who wouldnt enjoy a book with this title?!, 12 April 2013
This review is from: What does Santa do on Boxing Day? (Paperback)
Who wouldnt enjoy a book with this title?! great colour and text - the kids love to read it and to have it read to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Santa and boxing day, 10 Jan. 2011
This review is from: What does Santa do on Boxing Day? (Paperback)
This book is entertaining and I used it during a lesson on Boxing Day while teaching my students in the USA.

5.0 out of 5 stars What does Santa do on Boxing Day., 1 Feb. 2015
This review is from: What does Santa do on Boxing Day? (Paperback)
What a very good story - not just for little people. I found it most enjoyable to read - to a 5 year old.

What does Santa do on Boxing Day?
What does Santa do on Boxing Day? by Allan Plenderleith (Paperback - 27 Oct. 2008)