Format: Hardcover|Change

on 16 April 2013
How lovely to hold a well bound and printed collection of Tennyson. All the usuals are here, as well as some unexpected. The poem on the death of his still-born son, was extraordinarily intimate for the writer of the Charge of the Light Brigade. Highly recommended.
on 19 November 2010
Bought for my husband who desperately wanted to remember the words of a poem he used to recite at school 'The Revenge'. On receiving the book I also found many poems I knew at school. A great book for any age.
on 23 March 2014
These poems remind me of my school days.. When I am by myself I like to read aloud- very relaxing..
Unlike a novel can be read in any order, a good way to pass 10 minuts or so.
on 8 March 2016
I so love Tennysons work
on 2 July 2015
jolly good
on 29 August 2014
miserable little book more covers than poems