5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Second Instalment
I will own up to be a die hard Terry Brooks fan, therefore my review may be very biased. I really enjoyed the first two books and my gut feeling is that the third will be superb, given the positioning of the first two. I am so pleased that the trilogy will be published much sooner than the annual schedule of the past. Suffice to say, I loved the story, enjoyed the...
Published 18 months ago by Paul Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Much of the same
I have been a life long fan of Terry Brooks since reading the Sword of Shannara nearly 25 years ago and his early works were fantastic, full of adventure, epic battles, solid character development and you felt fully engaged with the storytelling. However there has been a definate decline in his most recent works which have been a tad bland. Having read volumes 1/2 of the...
Published 17 months ago by Gideon100

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 22 Mar 2014
I have been reading these since I was a young man ( and now I'm not ) and this series was as good as any of it.

3.0 out of 5 stars good but long, 17 Mar 2014
hi i enjoyed this instalment but have yet another book to read,which makes a very long drawn out story with a lot of death.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shannarra series, 10 Mar 2014
I have read a lot of Terry Brooks and always enjoy them. This one shorter than his usual but up to usual standard

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great series from Terry Brooks., 28 Jan 2014
Another great series from Terry Brooks. However, you do need to read the Shannara series from the beginning as this story is set at a much later time and refers back a lot to previous books.

5.0 out of 5 stars still the best, 27 Jan 2014
was so thrilled to read more of shannara. every time i read another book i keep remembering parts of the others, elf stones, wishshong etc just love them :-]

5.0 out of 5 stars Final book of three, 23 Jan 2014
Drags you in into the mystical worlds and times let your imagination run riot and be prepared for a few unexpected twists and turns plus a few new perspectives on older preconceptions. Like as in life there are two sides to any story and you do not always consider the alternative point of veiw but when you do it sometimes sheds a different light on things..Could not put it down.

2.0 out of 5 stars this seams to far, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bloodfire Quest: Book 2 of The Dark Legacy of Shannara (Hardcover)
I have read most of the books in this whole cycle of work, and this I am affared was to much like some that went befor there is nothing new here I am sorry to say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 10 Jan 2014
Diana (London, England) - See all my reviews
Got this book as I am a big fan of Terry Brooks. As usual, Terry was amazing, and I am enjoying his magic-filled adventures. Now I can't wait to read the next book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 10 Jan 2014
Coleve (Angus,, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Not sure how many more miles are in this series does not capture my imagination as earlier volumes but will keep on trucking

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 Dec 2013
I've read all of Terry Brooks' work and this trilogy is one of my favourite, can't wait to read the 3rd book!

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

Bloodfire Quest: Book 2 of The Dark Legacy of Shannara
Bloodfire Quest: Book 2 of The Dark Legacy of Shannara by Terry Brooks (Hardcover - 12 Mar 2013)
12.91