5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best Otherworld books there are!
This is the 11th book in The Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong. Overall I love this series and it's one of my favourites, but I don't love every narrator. This is the first book told by Savannah and I was looking forward to it. She first appeared in book #2, Stolen, as a 12 or 13 year old witch who's mom had just been murdered. Since then she's appeared on and off as...
Published on 23 July 2010 by Claire Mill

2.0 out of 5 stars done in a hurry
I have read all Of Kelley Armstrong's books and have loved them all. Bar this one. The characters are not given any definition and I truely hate it when authors leave the books on a weak cliff hanger. It just seems a really cheap way to get you to buy the next book. The story was interesting but I spent the majority of the book waiting for "something" to happen, it never...
Published on 26 Aug 2010 by Mrs. E. Green

‹ Previous | 14 5 610 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 May 2013
After working my way through the otherworld series I can safely say that Kelley Armstrong is a fantastic author! This book like those before it are captivating, exciting and keep you gripped to the very last page. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars No as good as her other books, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Waking The Witch: Number 11 in series (Otherworld) (Paperback)
Although I loved savannah's character in Kelleys previous books, I couldn't connect with her in this series. I felt that this series was like a watered down children's version that didn't contain enough suspense or sexual tension between her and Adam. I also felt that not enough happened in each book and could have easily been condensed into one or two books. I still love Kelleys books and although this series didn't hold up to my expectations I still have faith in her other works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Haunted(other world), 22 April 2013
I like Kelley Armstrong's way of combining serious with humour. I also like books that follow each other.I'd recommend this to my friends who like something different.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 16 April 2013
The book arrived in good time and the quality was great for the price! Was a gift for my sister so she appreciated it a lot :)

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 5 April 2013
Really enjoy Kelley Armstrong 'Otherworld' series, although this might not have been as enthralling as other of the series for me, still good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another one sit read, 1 April 2013
I never really took to savannah but she works as a narrator. Really good story you never know what is coming.......right now to spellbound!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable read, 21 Mar 2013
am finding 'Otherworld' a great place to go and escape, like how she try's to paint her heroin's and hero's with tainted halo's

5.0 out of 5 stars haunted, 19 Mar 2013
Another great story in the women of the other world series. Adds another layer to the supernatural world. Once you start reading you can't stop.

4.0 out of 5 stars Witch Woken, 5 Mar 2013
David Coote (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
The trouble with trying to write a review of a book you've owned for over two years is that you tend to forget what its really like. I know I enjoyed the book; I don't know why.

5.0 out of 5 stars Haunted Kelley Armstrong (Bk 5 Otherworld), 26 Feb 2013
This book is book 5 of the women of the otherworld series, and is as good as the 4 before it!! In fact I liked this one a lot as Eve is a great character. She made a deal with the fates and theyre here to collect!! Eves mission is to capture a demi demon hell bent on causing murder and mayhem! But when it threatens Eves daughter Savanah, it goes too far!!
I wont give out spoilers as I dont like to read them myself all I will say is: Read these books!! All of them!!! 5 stars

‹ Previous | 14 5 610 | Next ›

Waking The Witch: Number 11 in series (Otherworld)
Waking The Witch: Number 11 in series (Otherworld) by Kelley Armstrong (Paperback - 7 July 2011)