on 2 April 2013
I love this book I couldn't stop reading it and ended up finishing it in 1 day. Kelley Armstrong is amazing.
on 10 July 2014
Easy read, but a bit slow and a definite teenage novel, not sure if I will get the second in the series.
on 4 July 2013
Kelley Armstrong is a fantastic writer and this book doesn't fail in any way. A must read for all fans
on 12 July 2014
Amazing book and amazing quality, I would recommend this to everyone, because I enjoyed it so much!
on 5 September 2014
not finished reading this book yet but it is as riveting as all the other Kelly Armstrong books.
on 6 January 2015
Addictive. My daughter read all three books in a week. A good book for fans of Divergent.
on 21 August 2014
had never read any Kelley Armstrong until i fond this book. This book is brilliant
on 11 May 2009
I didn't realise this was a young adult novel - I just like the author. I now realise why the book is written in a much simpler style. The basics are all there - I must admit that it came as a relief to realise that KA wasn't launching a new concept - these characters will fit in with her usual story base of werewolves and Cabals and the like.
BUT.... this is not a complete book. It feels as if the tale has been written as one book, which has been split into three books at convenient points to make more sales. It was annoying - especially as the third book isn't out yet.
on 27 October 2014
Exactly as described by seller. Great quality & service. Many thanks
on 25 April 2015
Different/wrong size. But it came quick