Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 November 1998
ELFSTONES WAS THE FIRST TERRY BROOKS BOOK I READ AND I MUST SAY WOW!!! I'VE READ ELFSTONES THREE TIMES NOW AND IT NEVER GETS BORING. I LOVE WHEN ALLANON IS STANDING UP ON THE WALL FACING THE DEMONS ALONE. THAT WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS.
on 18 August 1999
My preconception of fantasy fiction was dragons and pathetic princesses. This was anything but. It had excellent characters and was so credible that I never once stopped to question the plausibility. I want some elfstones!!
on 28 April 2016
the benchmark of sword and sorcery is exceeded by a mile by mister brooks in this episode of the shannara trilogy . suggest you read the blurb first because if you dont like it its nowt to do with me coz i did
on 20 November 2012
I have to say that Terry Brooks has an amazeing imagination, first read Sword Of Shannara, which made it a must for The Elfstones, this book is equaly as good, I would recomend this as a good read for anyone.
on 26 December 2012
My boyfriend read these books when he was younger and fancied revisitinf the Shannara Series. he was really pleased when I handed him the box and he opened it to find all three of the first series inside.
on 9 March 2016
I had to read this book again because of the series on TV now to make sure I remembered it right I have read all his books so far and have loved all of them he is a really good storyteller
on 29 December 2012
This book is one which you do not want to put down. It is one of his best books and contains plots and threads that you will find reappearing throughout the rest of his shannara series.
on 17 March 2016
I cannot wait to read more of this series of books , had me gripped from the start I could not put this book down, thoughts of any normal daily activities were far from my mind 😃👍
on 13 March 2014
Read the books years ago and wanted to revisit the strories and decided to go the kindle version route, Entertaining series similar to
the Lord of the Rings type of story.
on 14 November 2015
What a story to read, beautifully designed background something that keeps you informed about what/ a nd where you are in the story. I would recommend this book to anyone...