on 1 July 2003
I first got Enders game as a Christmas present from my parents back when I was 14, and was hooked on it from beginning to end. Since then I have read every book so far in both the Ender and Shadow sagas, and his latest installment, Shadow Puppets doesnt dissappoint. The development of Beans character is continued in this book(Bean always seemed far more interesting than Ender in my opinion), and with Peter and Achilles battling for the title of Hegemon, Card ensures that this will have you interested on every page. A must read for fans of both Card and the sci fi genre in general!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 5 September 2002
It's a really interesting way of a future view, in wich after a great war, we have some brains in the earth and lost hates and the past came to us to use this new brains to conquer the world. But this brains are the ones of children, than no more then twelve years. Bad and goods fight in an inteligent war in the shadows to conquer the world to keep it as one big country or an sumision. Our future is in the hands of children than no know even what is love. Recomiendo su lectura.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again