5.0 out of 5 stars Passed and got an A
I bought this for my Science Equivalency exam to get onto a PGCE course. I passed with an A after learning this book inside and out.
Published 14 months ago by Ms. E. E. O'connor

1.0 out of 5 stars Where is my book??
I bought this book almost a month ago and I still haven't got it!
I don't know what to think anymore...
Published 14 months ago by Shadì

5.0 out of 5 stars Passed and got an A, 22 July 2013
Ms. E. E. O'connor "edith" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GCSE Edexcel Modular Science: Revision Guide (Book one) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 28 Sep 2013
I passed my exam thanks to the easy to understand and ideal way it was written. I did not struggle with any of the concepts and it kept things more relatable. Definitely a must if science is not your strong point

4.0 out of 5 stars USEFUL BOOK, 29 July 2013
DOES ITS JOB WELL. THE CONTENT OF THIS BOOK IS SUITABLE TO PASS GCSE LEVEL AND IS VERY USER FRIENDLY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 21 July 2013
This little book was essential for passing my Science GCSE Equivalency exam with A Star Teachers. It has everything you need to study their syllabus with brightly coloured pictures and simple layout. It has all of the really important information highlighted, it is very user friendly.
I found it helpful to use it alongside the Modular workbook as you need to test yourself (although this is no longer available, I got my copy from A Star Teachers).
Unfortunately some of the descriptions in the revision guide could have done with a little more explaining in order for me to really understand them so I also used the AQA Science bitesize book which gave that extra bit of information on some of the topics, but I don't think that would apply to everyone and it doesn't have all of the topics you need.

1.0 out of 5 stars Where is my book??, 28 Jun 2013
I bought this book almost a month ago and I still haven't got it!
I don't know what to think anymore...

4.0 out of 5 stars More science than even Brian Cox could handle!, 5 Feb 2013
Do you ever wonder what a Residual Current Circuit Breaker is really for? Do you wake up in the middle of night wondering why more reactive halogens will displace less reactive ones? Or what really happens in the rectum?
Look no further, as you will find answers to all these questions and much much more inside this Edexcel Revision Guide.
The Edexcel Revison Guide will also give you a friendly comment at the bottom of every single one of its 84 pages, reminding you to actually learn the material you are reading. '...you actually have to know this' and 'learn it all!' are just two of my favourites.
But the Edexcel Revision Guide goes further still. Just when you thought learning pages and pages of scientific fact could not get any more enjoyable Edexcel spices up the adventure with the occasional pun- (on a page covering the sensory organs) This stuff is easy - I mean it's all just common senses...
All in all a fantastic and unforgettable review of the Edexcel Modular Science syllabus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 July 2014
Great revision book

GCSE Edexcel Modular Science: Revision Guide (Book one)
GCSE Edexcel Modular Science: Revision Guide (Book one) by Richard Parsons (Paperback - 1 Aug 2001)
Used & New from: £0.01