4.0 out of 5 stars Thank you!
Published on 20 May 2004

3.0 out of 5 stars GCSE Mathematics.Complete revision and Practice PART 1 AND 2.
If you are looking for a complete revision course of GCSE maths then this is it.Its easy to comprehend and follow or indeed if you just want to dip into certain sections for a quick refresher.Also good to see if your tutor course is up to scratch.
Published on 8 April 2009 by Mr. A. L. Ironmonger

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Thank you!, 20 May 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: GCSE Mathematics Higher Level: Complete Revision and Practice (Complete Revision & Practice) (Paperback)
I've been getting really worried about my gcse maths revision, and I've been all set to fail, but this book is heaven sent!It's got explanations of everything you'll need, notes, questions, multiple choice options and answers. The only negative I can think of is that it isn't colourful like some, but when it comes to maths it's practice that makes perfect, and you get every chance to do that with this book!The proof will be in the pudding when I sit my exam in a few weeks, but I already feel confident that it's all gonna be....just fine! A definate must have on my revision shelf!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good for revision, 4 Jun 2009
This book really helped me revise for my exam, I would highly recommend it to use for revision.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easier to follow than my tutor!, 21 July 2010
M. Nicholas (UK) - See all my reviews
I had no experience of maths but got a merrit in my analytical methods assignment with help from this book.The explanations and examples given are clear and easy to follow,Higly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars GCSE Maths, 22 April 2010
L. Askew - See all my reviews
I bought this book to assist my grandson in his GCSEs and we both agree it's easy to follow and covers everthing in a clear and simple way. It's been many (many) years since I did my Maths 'O' Level but followed some things that were burried deep in the old grey matter and even grasped some of the new stuff so it can't be bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 13 April 2011
I first used this guide 12 years ago when doing my GCSEs. I'm about to return to college to start some more A Levels, and have been using this to 'get up to speed'. 12 years later, this is still the best guide available!

The book uses humour throughout, helping to absorb a lot of information at once, and it works well. The different sections have grouped related topics together well, and the 'warm-up' and exam questions at the end of each topic make sure you've really learnt it all.

To say that this book is great value for money is a complete understatement, and the CGP guides (particularly for the 'academic' subjects) are excellent in general. I'd recommend buying this before any other revision guides - you won't need any others!

4.0 out of 5 stars Needed this, glad I have it, 27 Dec 2012
I am doing a GCSE level A - C, I have found this book very helpful but have teamed it up with an intermediate level book aswell (next level down). I did this as it had been many many years since I had done any mathematics on a learning level at all and some of the maths looked almost new to me it had been so long. But working the two books together worked a treat & it all clicked into place & I'm going great guns now. When I last did maths it was CSE,16+ & 'o' Level with a teacher who spent most of the double lesson on anything but maths.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very helpful manual, 8 Jan 2010
I. H. C. Mellor "mihcm" (Milton Keynes) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
We purchased this for our son who is studying for GCSE. It is a good revison tool for him and is useful for us to refer to as well, so we can help him and understand what he is doing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed, 20 Jun 2013
Sigmund Freud (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
Junior Freud found this very helpful for his revision. We await August 22nd for the results, but it won't be the fault of the book! Good value, too....

5.0 out of 5 stars revuew, 8 Sep 2012
book is and was good. it gives you the technique and exam preparation that you need but i would also reccomend you get a revision guide made by the exam board with worbook as well. I got an A in GCSE last year and now i am aimng for A*.

So, get this revision guide + exam board revision guide+ exam board revision workbook = A/A*

Good luck !

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 19 May 2012
Purchased to help with GCSE preperation, good clear points and explanations, is very useful in understanding difficult topics however I would like questions maybe after each topic and not on everything at the end of a section, maybe some tester questions first, good book though!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›