Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 January 2012
This book is an updated version in line with the current National Curriculum. The pictures are clear and there are end of section questions with the answers in the back. Good value for money.
on 7 September 2005
A revision guide which is both comprehensive and so well-written that children actually enjoy using it.
I'm a big fan of the CGP study guide series, and the KS 2 Science Study book is no exception. The children of the household have worked their way through it without complaint ("I think it's good" - genuine feedback) and the colourful, well-designed pages and humour are about as far from a dusty textbook as you can get.
We've also bought the KS 3 Science Revision Guide and associated work books and SATs practice papers. That's how good they are.
on 26 June 2014
my 8 years old daughter loves this book. it helped her to understand certain things which I had found difficult to explain so that she can write. describes in small, easy to understand language and good overview for parents to see what they learn in schools as well
on 14 February 2001
My daughter is using this book and says it is "brilliant"! It is bright and colourful, very animated and holds the child's attention. There are useful and clever ways to remember important facts. It is definitely a fun way to learn and diminishes the element of boredom. I would highly recommend this book and the others in the series.
on 11 February 2013
Bought this as an extra study aid for my daughter. She says it's really good book and is helping her with her school work.
on 8 June 2015
I have become aware that I have been sent edition SHR21, which is not for the new curriculum. I am disappointed to be fobbed off with old stock and will be returning it.
on 22 January 2013
This book is excellent for KS2 revision and exam practice. It is an excellent book for students. I highly recommend it.
on 21 September 2014
This is only the study book so no questions/answers. very brief.!! you could find more information just by looking on google than what thia book has to offer. we home educate and were very disappointed. !!
on 18 January 2013
I like it because it's exactly what I was looking for my son.
It's helping him with studues at home.
on 6 April 2013
This book is very interesting and not long winded, my son and I have read through it together, its to the point and very informative. I would recommend this to anyone whos child is not that keen on science in primary school. Well worht it