5.0 out of 5 stars Beginners Eyes
I have been running for six months. I Have hit lots of blocks and barriers that I thought were in my body. This book made me realise that they are in my mind. A good read anf a book that will keep and constantly refer to as I become a real runner. Thanks
Published 14 months ago by Sean Orford

3.0 out of 5 stars Very basic easy read
Quite a repetitive read which isn't necessarily a bad thing if you're new to running. I found it boring and sales driven (he has lots of products to sell), also overly complicated considering the subject. Otherwise, if you're new to running it's probably not a bad place to start reading.
Published 8 months ago by dawn

5.0 out of 5 stars Beginners Eyes, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Mental Training for Runners: How to Stay Motivated (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book…wish I had purchased it sooner., 27 Mar 2014
I am training for the London Marathon as a novice and while my body is progressing I am scared to death of failing and often lack motivation to train. This book gave me the tools I need and will use to enjoy the day and be as ready as possible. It is not some lame book full of platitudes. Buy it…you won't regret it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very basic easy read, 16 April 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 19 Sep 2014
A bit wafflely, need to stay quite motivated to push on through.... Very expensive for no real new insights...

Mental Training for Runners: How to Stay Motivated
Mental Training for Runners: How to Stay Motivated by Jeff Galloway (Paperback - 27 Jan 2011)