4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you interested
I buy a lot of books about entrepreneurs but never manage to finish them, I just get bored. I like reading how they became successful but after that I lose interest (terrible I know). This book is good as it shows snapshots of a lot of different entrepreneurs each long enough to be interesting but short enough so it doesn't get boring.
Published on 21 Sept. 2008 by Tara

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Bad Bad
Quite possibly the worst book I have ever read. It is the kind of contrived tripe you might expect from a rather dim 13 year old boy.
I struggled to read through this book because it is as dull as dishwater, I soldierd on until the end in hope that it might have some redeeming feature...it did not.
The author has tried to give the entrepreneurs character giving...
Published on 27 Nov. 2010 by eeoodares

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you interested, 21 Sept. 2008
Tara (Northants, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: To The Edge: Entrepreneurial Secrets from Britain's Richest Square Mile (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, Great Author., 20 Jan. 2014
Really enjoyed this book, as it took me through the different stories of each business owner. Worth buying for the price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Bad Bad, 27 Nov. 2010
The author has tried to give the entrepreneurs character giving them nicknames...sorry I can not complete this review, remembering the book just depresses me.

Ignoring the money wasted buying the book. It is the time I wasted, time that I will never get back, reading to the end of the book in the vain hope that there might be a glimmer of wit or insight within the pages of this steaming pile of words excreted onto paper. ONLY buy this book for some one who you do not like or perhaps for a rather dim 13 year old boy.

To The Edge: Entrepreneurial Secrets from Britain's Richest Square Mile