5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books I have ever read, 10 May 2010
This review is from: Life's Golden Ticket: An Inspirational Novel (Paperback)
Life's Golden Ticket is an easy read in terms of time - 3 1/2 hours from start to finish for me.In terms of content and what you get out of it, it is in no way easy. It is one of the most thought provoking books I have ever read and when it comes to helping me to reflect on my life, my current situation and the future, it is up there with Conversations with God. The fact that people like Brendon Burchard are willing to share such a profound and personal experience and the journey they took through their own enlightenment stands as a beacon of inspiration for the rest of the world. I cannot recommend this book highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Change how you look at your life and be amazed, 16 April 2011
Dr. Paul W. Miller (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Life's Golden Ticket: An Inspirational Novel (Paperback)
As with one of the other reviews I read this book in one sitting... I couldn't put it down. As a mental health professional this is going to be a useful addition to the books I get my clients to read. It is easy to read in one sense, yet deeply challenging on every page. This book put into words much that I had been journeying with over the past couple of years and it was a blessing. If you read nothing else this year read this book - you will not regret it. In fact I bet you come back and buy some for people in your life whom you love.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb piece of work, 9 Jun. 2011
Brendon Burchard has managed to address complex issues in a simplified fashion. He takes the reader on a journey which is challenging, thought provoking, enlightening and intimate. While simple in presentation it captures the imagination and draws the reader into areas of self exploration.

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing journey through a man's life., 23 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Life's Golden Ticket: An Inspirational Novel (Paperback)
This book is thought provoking. It provides an opportunity for the reader to reflect on their own life as it forms the framework for a therapeutic journey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Life's Golden Ticket: An Inspirational Novel (Paperback)
A much better book than I had anticipated. Both moving and inspirational with strong spiritual overtones. It conveys positive messages about life in the context of an unusual, surreal and uplifting story involving various people and how we might obtain meaning to our lives through our relationships with others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 6 Feb. 2013
Wendy (The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
I read it in one go.
Should read it again to remember.
Lots of nicely packed life tips and insights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book I have read, 24 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Life's Golden Ticket: An Inspirational Novel (Paperback)
If one is open to changing their thinking pattern or simply a meaningul book to read then they should read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read didn't want it to end !, 27 Sept. 2014
Glimpses into the choices and opportunities taken or not- consequences of inaction and reasons to take hold of life and live it as we were meant to do- fab story and the fairground we all need to enter- couldn't wait to go to bed to read more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wowwwwwww, 11 May 2014
I thought BB was just "salesy" but this book not only blew my mind, but inspired me to take a leap higher into my purpose & gave me a lovely glimpse at the heart of BB.

THANKS

5.0 out of 5 stars A golden read, 16 Jun. 2014
A sweet story of how good can come from bad and life can be turned around for the better when we know what we truly want in life, and sometimes we need to be shown the way.

Life's Golden Ticket: An Inspirational Novel
Life's Golden Ticket: An Inspirational Novel by Brendon Burchard (Paperback - 21 Sept. 2007)