Playing to Win: 10 Steps to Achieving Your Goals
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:£9.98+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 11 May 2004
I needed re-inspiring and remotivating within my male dominated career.
Karren Brady has long since been a great role model to me as a young women determined to take her chance in the male management world. I feel an affinity with her.
To read the stories and experiences within this book is truly remarkble, the women who find drive and dedication with a sense of humour above all makes truly inspring reading.
This book is an amazing snapshot of the diverse and varied world of dedicated focussed women irrepsective of age & background.
It makes you feel when your questioning 'is this me or everyone one else' ???? you realise you are unified with other women who are asking the same question and finding the answer is not them.
Inspirational!!!!!
on 13 April 2013
Excellent for those people who don't enjoy hung ho American life changing books - Karen gives real stories from real women who did change their lives with hard work and determination. Will be passing this on
on 5 September 2010
Enlightening book, which encouraged and empowered, great stories of success from a diverse mix of women, with detail from Karren Brady also.
It was an easy read caused you to pause for thought on your own goals and provided insight rather than advise to help you seek your own goals and achieve them.

Very inspiring stories, made you feel your not alone in your quest for success

Definitely a required addition to the bookcase!
on 14 July 2012
Same advice I recently read in a ladies magazine! Took me 20 mins cover to cover to read and found nothing new to say and not well written. I would stick with the Richard Templar range of books for a more meaningful read. This has been consigned into the recycling.

Disappointed