5.0 out of 5 stars Leadership, 6 May 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Growing Leaders: Reflections on Leadership, Life and Jesus (Paperback)
This is an excellent read. A tangible and practical assessment of the key elements of christian leadership. Although aimed at those in christian leadersip, there is much for the christian in non-church based leadership here too.
The book does not shrink away from some of the difficult questions, such as:
- Am I doing what I should be doing?
- Have I got what it takes?
- Have I got the balance right?
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good company for my course, 22 Feb. 2012
Daryl "Daryl" (Wimblington, Cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews
This book will be great company for my Growing Leaders Course, the book goes hand in hand with the course, and can also be read without going on the course. The book will help any person within the church find a potential, and help them grow in Christ, it will also help you explore more about yourself, and guide you on the road to finding out your calling, it is worth every penny, and highly recommendedGrowing Leaders: Reflections on Leadership, Life and Jesus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most helpful book I ever read!, 14 July 2010
H. N. Gilbert "Fr. Howard" (Cirencester, UK) - See all my reviews
This is the most helpful book I have read for my ministry. It has functioned as a second spiritual director for me.

This is a great tool for reflecting on professional ministry and also for keeping yourself sane!

Be warned, this is not a quick read after which you can learn simple lessons and move on. Each step of the book demands reflection to get the most out of it.

I bought it for both my curates this year. This is definitely a 5* book. Buy it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and Instructional, 25 Feb. 2014
I have only just begun to read this book and am slowly getting to grips with the contents. I think that this book will help me on my course in the Anglican Church. I have been a Lay Reader for nigh on Thirty Years and am now catching up with modern ministry. Good Book!

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 16 Oct. 2013
it a great book love reading it it will help me on my course i am doing thank you so much

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 July 2014
I am finding it quite a tough read but the points made are interesting.

Growing Leaders: Reflections on Leadership, Life and Jesus
Growing Leaders: Reflections on Leadership, Life and Jesus by James Lawrence (Paperback - 23 April 2004)