5.0 out of 5 stars Brother Ramon, 25 Feb. 2012
S. M. Taylor - See all my reviews
This review is from: When They Crucified My Lord: Through Lenten to Easter Joy: Through Lenten Sorrow to Easter Joy (Paperback)
The book was delivered in good time. It was just as described on Amazon. The book is made up of short chapters, one for each day in Lent. Each chapter begins with a short passage from the bible. At the end of each thought there is a prayer and reflection.

5.0 out of 5 stars A joy to read, 26 Mar. 2014
J. M. Ward "mfanwy7" (U.K.) - See all my reviews
I am using this for my own Lenten devotions this year. I am glad I bought it as Bro Ramus explains things so perfectly and I am going to read more of his writings.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great reflective stuff, 6 Mar. 2012
P. A. Caruana "ChristianProgger" (Dunstable, UK) - See all my reviews
Well written, and well worth pursuing over lent. Two or three pages a day all with some deep reflective material that is worth coming back to.

5.0 out of 5 stars kopite 2012, 4 Feb. 2015