5.0 out of 5 stars Must have if you've got a fondue set!!
Published on 8 Dec. 2008 by D. Madigan

3.0 out of 5 stars Should be longer and more informative
Published on 14 July 2010 by zippy

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have if you've got a fondue set!!, 8 Dec. 2008
D. Madigan "Kierand74" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Fondue Cook Book: 100 No-fuss Recipes for Fun Entertaining (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my sister for Christmas to go with the new fondue set I was giving her. I have a fondue set of my own but had no fondue receipe book. As soon as I flicked through this book I bought a copy for myself. It is a great book with truely easy receipes to suit all tastes. The ingredients are not obscure and cooking times are all short. I also love the section of receipes for salads and dips that can be served with the various fondue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for Fondue lovers, 16 Nov. 2010
Cappoqueen (The Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
Wanting to start to experiment with fodue cookery, I purchased this book. As a "learner" I found it was ideal. Loads of mouthwatering, simple to prepare recipes that covers all kinds of meat and fish (also seafood) cheeses, and lots of delicious looking sweets. What is very useful is the easy to understand intro that tells you the best types of fondue equipment and fuels to use, and how best to use them. Also, each recipe gives ideas about what to serve it with. Definately a no-brainer this book. Would recommend it for both beginners and experienced fondue cooks due to the lovely recipes it has. Can't wait to start experimenting before we have a fondue evening for friends. Great value for money. I purchased this from Amazon along with 3 brilliant fondue sets - Kitchen Craft Master Class cast iron/enamelled fondue gift set, which match my Le Creuset tableware beautifully.

3.0 out of 5 stars Should be longer and more informative, 14 July 2010
zippy (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
An ok book for the fondue owner. There is something for everyone here, the recipes vary greatly but most are very easy to prepare. My only gripe is that my electric fondue came with no instruction on how to measure temperature of hot oil, and this book specifies temperature, but also with no indication of how to measure it. I would think this is vital as recipes call for the rapid cooking of raw meat and fish. However, I still like the recipes as they are not too fussy for the average pallete.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and easy to follow...., 7 Jan. 2010
My eleven year old daughter gave this book as a present to her mum and she has been using it herself (with some assistance). Very usable and with tasty results...

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just cheese dip, 7 May 2013
An excellent book with some very tasty recipes and surprisingly, not just limited to "dip your cheese in this." There is a good variety of dips and side dishes to go with them, many of them good enough to be eaten without the fondue dip. We've only experimented with a couple of the recipes included in the book so far but have every intention of going through them all during the summer months. Great value for the time saved creating something that will go down well at a party or just as a family treat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fond of Fondue?, 2 Mar. 2015
A specialised cookbook that obviously concentrates on both meat, fish & seafood & cheese fondues, but comes up with some interesting dessert ones in its 128 pages. Lovely, mouth-watering photographs and clear instructions for each fondue - measurements given in both g and lb / m & pt.
Highly recommended for both the novice and the more seasoned cooks.
Reprinted in 2013 for a price of £12.99, well worth it - but even better if you can buy it for less.

5.0 out of 5 stars My ideas about fondues have been changed, 20 April 2009
I have discovered the simplicity and fun of a fondue. We have these about once a fornight now as a result of this book which means the purchase of a fondue pot was not something that will sit in the corner cupboard gathering dust.

Quick and sociable we make them for friends or even just the two of us.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Recipes!, 19 Dec. 2011
This book is fantastic, it has such a range of recipes foor fondues, dressings and dips etc. I just wish there was more of it, nevertheless, its suitable for all dietary requirements and the recipes are easy tto modify and tailor to inidividual needs as well.
well written and easy to follows, the results are mouth-watering!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book after a while!, 23 April 2011
A good book but took a long time to get from Amazon the book people (originally) per haps they are diversifying too much these days! Wanted it for winter nights it's now early spring!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fondue, 11 May 2013
Guess excellent value for the price paid but too much meat and fish recipes for what I wanted. Would be a good book for anyone looking for much more varied recipes than I was.

The Fondue Cook Book: 100 No-fuss Recipes for Fun Entertaining