Format: Hardcover|Change

on 29 November 2013
Colourful and fun. Some of the recipes are tempting and others seem rather dull. I selected it for the healthy options and these recipes were successful. Large book so needs plenty of shelf space and a book rest while cooking. Good for a gift.
on 30 January 2014
Love this book, full of fresh ideas and great looking sugar free treats. Can't wait to get started! It's well thought out and easy to use, the gorgeous imagery makes this book a joy to flick through for some sweet inspiration!
on 26 October 2011
I had great hopes for this book - I live out in the sticks, where Leon will never open a branch - and I hoped to be able to make the lovely food I enjoy during my occasional trips to London. In particular, I was hoping for the recipe for Leon's (gorgeous) lemon and ginger crunch bars. But there was no sign of this recipe at all, and surprisingly few recipes that are recognisable from the food on sale in branches of Leon. One that the authors did feel it worthwhile to include was the recipe for their chocolate mousse- even though this recipe is already available in book 1. Really, what is the point of this?
I don't think it is unreasonable, when buying a book affiliated to a restaurant or cafe, to expect it to include recipes for the food they actually sell... Unless the book is a cynical attempt to use public affection for a brand to offload a lot of so-so recipes..
on 22 September 2011
Beautifully presented, the new Leon book looks just as good on the outside as it is on the inside. Consistently successful as books one and two, it is full of delicious new recipes I cannot wait to experiment with. A true classic!
on 25 June 2014
Why is fructose being used in recipes that are meant to be healthy? Shouldn't the recipes have used more unrefined sugars?
on 22 May 2012
Great book, one of three Leon books. Good recipes and entertainingly written..have the other two too. ! What else to say?
on 10 August 2013
I love Leon's books, they are so pretty ; I like that they are books about food as well as opposed to being recipe books
on 10 March 2016
Very good price and quality of this book, event if it's second hand. I'm very satisfied and recommend you this site.
on 8 November 2011
A beautifully illustrated cookbook, I bought it as a gift for an excellent baker and it was very well recieved.
on 9 December 2012
This was bought as a present for a big Leon fan. She loves this book and has the others too.