4.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginners
It is well written and laid out, with clear illustrations. If you have a new tablet and have little experience of computers, this book is very good. It starts with very basic instruction. I sent mine back because I knew how to do almost all the things in this book. I needed something that went into more depth. How useful it is depends very much on your previous knowledge.
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Instructions for my tablet
I ordered this book thinking that I would learn a lot more and be able to do more with my tablet.I have a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 . But I have found it quite disappointing and am back to square one as it;s not as informative as it says.
Published 18 months ago by Tillyflop

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginners, 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Tablet In Easy Steps: For Tab 2 and Tab 3 Covers Android Jelly Bean (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars samsung galay tab 3, 9 Sept. 2013
i gave it 5 stars as i found it a great help, and easily understood, i would recohe moneymmend it to all, well worth t

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 22 Feb. 2014
MAC (Berkshire) - See all my reviews
Firstly I would like to say I bought 2 of these books 1 for my gf & the other for my mum & they loved them, not only because of how easy they are to follow but you can always check with the illustrations aswell.Great for the people who like them know how to use a tablet but like to find out a little bit more of the hidden functions aswell.5*

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Tablet, 14 Feb. 2014
I am writing about this book because I find it very interesting and informative. Exactly what I needed.

It is very clearly laid out and easy to pick up the info required. Plus with help of the pictures it make for a very interesting read and the knowledge is very good. I look forward to using it a lot.

3.0 out of 5 stars Instructions for my tablet, 1 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for beginners, 28 Jan. 2014
Highly recommended book for beginners only. Would not be suitable for someone looking for something more advanced.Dispatched item very quickly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Confusing, 4 Jan. 2014
My friend is a mature lady & this present was to help her Understand her first Tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab3) The layout is confusing because the author has tried to cram >tablet information within each heading - I wouldn't wish to recommend this book to anyone just starting out with a tablet but I'm sure it is very helpful to some. I KNOW this seems negative; it is only meant to be helpful

4.0 out of 5 stars Well thought out, 26 Feb. 2014
Found the book helpful and fairly easy to understand for a first time tablet owner,has enabled me to find things out without having to keep asking my husband to help

3.0 out of 5 stars Review of samsung galaxy tablet, 12 Feb. 2014
AS A SENIOR I found it easy to follow, but the hot tips helped more as I had a laptop and a lot
of the things were the same. I have a lot of trouble with passwords because l forget what I
have used but I will overcome that with the help of my book l woulb have liked to be able
To change my password but book does not cover this.
Hester gibson

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 July 2014
Working my way through it...it's an idiot's guide...and in such matters I am somewhat an idiot

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›