5.0 out of 5 stars Simplicity itself
Published 11 months ago by Tamashina

3.0 out of 5 stars For seniors
i got the book for my 82year old dad, i thought the book was fine but he has complained that it uses many terms that he is unfamiliar with, when i had a look i had to agree you do need to have an understanding of computer temanology for it to be usefull.
good for seniors who know their computer speak
Published 15 months ago by Pamela Hudson

5.0 out of 5 stars Simplicity itself, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Android Tablets for Seniors In Easy Steps (Paperback)
I was dithering about whether or not to join the tablet generation but, after reading this book, I realised there was nothing to get alarmed about and went ahead and bought my first tablet. The descriptions in the book are simple to understand, easy to follow, and by no means condescending. I would recommend this book to anyone who, like me, has doubts about their ability to cope.

5.0 out of 5 stars Android Tablets for Seniors, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: Android Tablets for Seniors In Easy Steps (Paperback)
I got a samsung tablet for my 64th birthday, I hadn't a clue to what to do with it, I havn't a fancy phone, so I had no idea of what to do. I bought this book in a few hours I was up and running, the book is so easy to follow, and covers everything, If I can do it anyone can. Well done to author Nick vandome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Android tablets for Seniors in Easy Steps, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: Android Tablets for Seniors In Easy Steps (Paperback)
I had been hoping for a book to help get me started with the new tablet I just recently bought (here on Amazon) & I am so glad to have found this book on here !, as it is just perfect for a complete beginner like me . Nice clear instructions & pictures. It is a good size too. Well worth the money,(as the little Instruction booklet that came with the Tablet was in good English but the size of it could have been bigger. ) I have already mentioned this book to someone who may well be interested in one for her grandmother.

3.0 out of 5 stars For seniors, 7 Aug 2013
good for seniors who know their computer speak

4.0 out of 5 stars Help for us oldies, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Android Tablets for Seniors In Easy Steps (Paperback)
Clearly written help in understanding use of tablet after many years of using windows on PC which we have now ditched

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Android Tablets for Seniors In Easy Steps (Paperback)
As I had no experience of using an android tablet, I needed help to get started, and this was just the thing. The handbook which came with my tablet was very little help, so this was a great buy to take me through the basics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Android Tablets for Seniors in Easy Steps, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Android Tablets for Seniors In Easy Steps (Paperback)
Bought this for myself after getting a Hudl. Brilliant book and has enabled me to get to grips with a smaller type computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars good purchase, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Android Tablets for Seniors In Easy Steps (Paperback)
This book was well laid out and easy to follow I was very pleased with it, a great help when learning a new skill

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed to accompany my new tabloid purchase, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Android Tablets for Seniors In Easy Steps (Paperback)
I'm late 60s and intelligent enough to use a pc and laptop but the tablet is a new world to me, especially as I don't have a smartphone...just a grandpa sort....the book is a personal tutor and suits my own preferred learning style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Android tablets for seniors., 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Android Tablets for Seniors In Easy Steps (Paperback)
Found this very helpful. Although I set off with an Amstrad many years ago and have moved up to desk top and now laptop I was way behind on the new generation of players tablets phones etc and although I have a Hudl this general book is helping a lot and I keep dipping into it as I find out how to drive it. Easy to understand and does not assume a degree in technology.

Android Tablets for Seniors In Easy Steps
Android Tablets for Seniors In Easy Steps by Nick Vandome (Paperback - 5 Jun 2013)