5.0 out of 5 stars FAB-U-LOUS!!
Published 14 months ago by Joyce Symington

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
Disappointed this was not what I expected. I had a new laptop for Xmas from my husband that used windows 8 .i wanted a reference book to open and check "how to do" this was not it
Published 3 months ago by Carole Brearley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB-U-LOUS!!, 18 May 2013
Joyce Symington "twascotties" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Laptops for Seniors In Easy Steps, Windows 8 Edition (Paperback)
I bought this for my elderly friend (76), who had just acquired a laptop, his first foray into the web. He thought I was his number one port of call, that I knew everything (which I didn't of course), and eventually in self-preservation I bought this for him. Problem solved, and then some! He is well pleased with his progress now, and feels good into the bargain. Another triumph with bells on! Many thanks indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellant reference book, 16 April 2013
D. Thumb - See all my reviews
Whether you are an experienced user or novice,you will benefit from reading this book.It is written in plain English and logical steps which everyone can follow.Buy it if you want to make the most of your laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars INFORMATIVE!, 4 May 2013
I bought this for my dad whos 80 and just purchased a laptop for the first time.This book has proved very helpful for his needs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 22 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help for we oldies!, 21 Aug 2013
Mrs. P. A. Porter (Felixstowe, UK) - See all my reviews
Explains things clearly and gives helpful illustrations. I found it invaluable - doesn`t try to blind you with over-technical jargon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear and concise explanations, an invaluable guide, 20 Aug 2013
Mr. H. W. Bowen (Cardiff South Wales) - See all my reviews
Easy to follow with excellent illustrations and explanations. A very useful publication and highly recommended. Well woth the purchase of this book

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good book, 11 Jun 2013
J. E. Morris - See all my reviews
A good book for an oldy like me. Explains things in an easy manner. I would recommend this book for anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clearly Written!, 25 Mar 2013
I need a simple to understand text and book as I dislike jargon .Even my husband is reading it so it must be accessable!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Laptops for seniors in easy steps., 30 April 2014
I'm afraid that I do not find any book which tells me that that it is an easy way to learn something, is usually wrong for me. I'm quite sure that this is a generational problem which particularly applies to computer type learning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great I have learn alot., 28 April 2014
This book is great I have learn a lot from it, what I never new and it has help me a lot. Well worth the cost, and if I have any worry's I turn to this book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Laptops for Seniors In Easy Steps, Windows 8 Edition
Laptops for Seniors In Easy Steps, Windows 8 Edition by Nick Vandome (Paperback - 28 Feb 2013)
Used & New from: 3.39