Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 September 2012
An excellent book if you need reminders about Sage tools and menus..... but it does not provide all the answers if you are a novice starter.
on 8 May 2014
l bought this book to help me when I was being thrown in the deep end at a new job where I had to use sage. When it arrived I was very surprised that its quite a thin manual and wondered how it could cover everything. Whilst it does have headers for the main topics, the information given in the book is very basic, and assumes a lot of prior knowledge. I am knowledgeable about accounts and manual book keeping, but this book is definitely not enough to make someone competent from a scratch start.
Wasted my money really as I now have to try and find another book that's a lot more indepth.
on 12 December 2012
A very-easy-to book and i recommend it for all and sundry.Good for both beginners and advanced students.|You will need one in your own library
on 24 July 2014
Ok, I am using this and when the role presents itself it will become my bible in the world of Sage50. Again many thanks and very good value and price !! Thanks !!
on 24 October 2013
My only experience of Sage 50 Accounts was briefly at college. I started a new job using Sage 50, and found this book so clear and helpful.
on 7 June 2013
Well worth the money if your taking Sage 50 Accounts. Easy to follow instructions and full of pictures for those that like them.
on 28 May 2013
has assisted the start of a change in career movements , clear and easy to use book . i'm sure it will continue to be useful
on 27 November 2013
Provides colourful and straight forward instructions for how to use Sage. A very good manual with clear tips and advice.
on 7 January 2015
Great product, quick service, just what I needed, excellent value for money too, thanks
on 19 December 2013
This book came in handle as i was going to do a sage line 50 test and it really helped