4.0 out of 5 stars Photoshop Elements 9 in Easy Steps
The book is an ideal starting off point to getting the basic information, in fact I would give it top marks, if it could only go a lttle further, it would be good if they could produce a second volume intitled PE9 in further steps for someone like me who has progressed and would to know more..
Published on 24 Feb 2011 by beejay

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok
Not been through it all yet but from what i have seen so far i already knew, but for someone that has not got a clue this is worth the buy....
Published 17 months ago by seany boy

4.0 out of 5 stars Photoshop Elements 9 in Easy Steps, 24 Feb 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars So much to learn!, 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: Photoshop Elements 9 In Easy Steps (Paperback)
Have just invested in Photoshop Elements 9 and soon realised there's a lot more to it than meets the eye. A tuition book is a must to get the most from the software and this was one of the more reasonably priced. Its being very useful already.

5.0 out of 5 stars Turns a novice into an expert!, 10 Oct 2011
Mr. Adrian C. Ferguson "krisskross" (Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Photoshop Elements 9 In Easy Steps (Paperback)
The Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 software is a bit daunting but this book enabled me to easily manipulate my photos in ways I find truly amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars You can do it!, 9 Jun 2011
This review is from: Photoshop Elements 9 In Easy Steps (Paperback)
with this book it is so easy.The combination of visual and text instruction, makes it easy for anyone. I am a technophobe, so if I can make sense of it;so can you!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Great item

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for beginners., 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Photoshop Elements 9 In Easy Steps (Paperback)
excellent book really easy to follow and do the things I want to do on photoshop. but definitely a beginners guide.

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, 12 Mar 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit too basic!, 22 Nov 2012
This review is from: Photoshop Elements 9 In Easy Steps (Paperback)
I bought this after the good reviews (I did notice the comments about it being basic) and thought it would be a good place to start learning about Photoshop elements.

I'm fairly computer literate but was so lost in elements I didn't know where to start and needed some help. The book is well written and easy to follow but unfortunately this book really is a step by step of only the very basics and doesn't go into any real detail so you are left with more questions than answers. Mine's been on the shelf virtually since I bought it. I then bought Photoshop Elements 9 - the missing manual which although quite in depth is much more like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars new to elements, 25 Jun 2012
This review is from: Photoshop Elements 9 In Easy Steps (Paperback)
The product says what it does - Elements in easy steps. This is an ideal book for the beginner as it contains easy step by step instructions and also includes a chapter at the back which gives some ideas and instructions for greater creativity. I purchased this book alongside The Photoshop Elements 9 book by Scott Kelby and Matt Kloskowski(which I would definitely recommend) as I felt I needed a basic book alongside a book with more advanced techniques so I could use them side-by-side. Yes, a good, clear book that is simple to use.

3.0 out of 5 stars PHOTOSHOP IN EASY STAGES, 8 May 2012
Mr. DL Griffiths "Railwayman" (North Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Photoshop Elements 9 In Easy Steps (Paperback)
Being a complete and utter novice on Photoshop I bought the book in the hope of it being an idiots guide. Its a great book, but you have to have some knowledge of Photoshop itself.
Still I am learning, and the book has helped a great deal. It explains how to use the different elements on the programme and does it in a nice easy way. I will keep the book as I will need it more as time goes on

Photoshop Elements 9 In Easy Steps
Photoshop Elements 9 In Easy Steps by Nick Vandome (Paperback - 22 Jan 2011)
9.13