Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 July 2013
I'm a first year graphic design student. While I'm handy enough on a computer, I found InDesign quite different to get a handle of than Photoshop, Flash or Premiere. I think that's because of how much of InDesign is about the print side of the industry.

This book was recommended by my lecturer and I have found it invaluable. It can be used step by step or you can use the index to find a solution to any issues you may be having with the software.
VINE VOICEon 9 January 2005
This is a great book for beginners. In concise language, easy to follow layout and in easy steps, this book explains all that's important for everyday use - and more!
It is designed to save you time and it is gives you value for money.
on 14 February 2015
I love the book! Totally love it! I searched for InDesign CS6 book, but I decided to buy this one because of its reviews and it is worth. I like the book very much - easy to follow, step by step. This is perfect for newbies, but as well can be a desktop bible. As I work, this book is next to me and I search in the book for any question rather than search google or yahoo answers. Thank you so much! I think I am going to buy some more books from the series.
on 1 July 2014
I have NEVER used Adobe Creative Suite so faced with the village magazine to edit, it was in at the deep end time! This was my bible through those early months, I recommend it.
on 28 September 2013
Excellent training manual, the book is well laid out and easy to follow in steps, the hot tips are another good part of the training
on 18 December 2015
I have used an old Quark Xpress in the past but needed to prepare a document quickly using InDesign. For that purpose, I didn't need a tutorial in the principles of page make-up. I needed to be able to look up what I needed to do to prepare my document. This book served eminently. Everything that I wanted was there.
on 10 May 2001
i think indesign is a brilliant book for beginners and people who want to learn about computers if they read this book they will know about how to use colour how to build pages, character settings,paragraph settings, arranging objects and lots lots more!
on 8 November 2015
Just what my daughter needed for her graphic design degree
on 10 May 2015
Great graphical layout making learning easy.
on 15 October 2015
Prompt delivery. Item as described. Thanks.