5.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for all.
I'm not a senior but bought this book as I wanted a plain language, straight forward book telling me what I needed to learn. It didn't disappoint and I wouldn't hesitate to buy this type of book for seniors again. I highly recommend it for anyone who has very little starting knowledge and just wants to know how to do the basics in a straight forward way. It's easy to read...
Published on 11 Mar 2011 by Katewell

3.0 out of 5 stars Ease of assimilation
I found the content to be adequate for a computer user of my age and comparative inexperience (I am an octogenarian).
Published 18 months ago by jamie

2.0 out of 5 stars Easy Steps? For who?, 12 Feb 2013
Caroline Burghard (Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Laptops for Seniors In Easy Steps - Windows 7 Edition (Paperback)
I read the reviews before buying this book - I was looking for a basic step-by-step guide for the adjustment from Vista to Windows 7, a newer edition of Word, etc.
If you want to know how to travel with your laptop, you'd probably find this helpful. If you want to know how to open multiple windows in Windows 7, and other necessary basics clearly deemed by the writer not worth mentioning, look for something else! (Or ask a child....)

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm told this is good for beginners., 27 Jan 2013
Purchased this for my friend as she decided she must 'catch-up with the rest' so to speak, I must remind her that she has it then she just might lift the lid on her Laptop that she purchased in 2011 ( she isn't on the internet yet so won't read this).

5.0 out of 5 stars Laptops for Seniors - Windows 7, 16 Jan 2013
Very nice to have a reference book that can go with me and my laptop. Fits neatly into the pocket of the laptop bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the cover, 11 Jan 2013
Bought for my 83 year old step father, who's just bought a laptop for the first time. He loves it.

3.0 out of 5 stars LAPTOPS FOR SENIORS, 29 Dec 2012
Richard Walter Lonergan (Barcelona,Spain) - See all my reviews
Just as advertised, but my wife ended up with Windows 8 !!!.......Not sure that the book will be so good now. !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for oldies like me, 9 Dec 2012
Arrived quickly. Packed well. Very easy to read and understand. Great for older people to understand windows 7. Better than pressing buttons randomly when you don't know what they will do.

3.0 out of 5 stars New to laptops, 6 Dec 2012
Was not as I had hoped . Felt certain subject were dealt with too briefly , like photos and printing them off

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought this book for my 70 year old parents. ..., 25 Aug 2014
Bought this book for my 70 year old parents. It is helping but they are still getting confused.... may have to get the one for dummies.!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 27 July 2014
perfect if you no nothing, but found we knew most of what was in there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Aug 2014
good product quick delivery

Laptops for Seniors In Easy Steps - Windows 7 Edition
Laptops for Seniors In Easy Steps - Windows 7 Edition by Nick Vandome (Paperback - 15 Jan 2010)
4.40