5.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for all.
I'm not a senior but bought this book as I wanted a plain language, straight forward book telling me what I needed to learn. It didn't disappoint and I wouldn't hesitate to buy this type of book for seniors again. I highly recommend it for anyone who has very little starting knowledge and just wants to know how to do the basics in a straight forward way. It's easy to read...
Published on 11 Mar 2011 by Katewell

3.0 out of 5 stars Ease of assimilation
I found the content to be adequate for a computer user of my age and comparative inexperience (I am an octogenarian).
Published 17 months ago by jamie

4.0 out of 5 stars books, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Laptops for Seniors In Easy Steps - Windows 7 Edition (Paperback)
very pleased with the book and the seller would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 1 July 2014
I enjoy reading any books so when I could not use my laptop I sent for laptop for seniors it help me thank you

2.0 out of 5 stars laptops for seniors, 6 Dec 2013
Don' find this at all helpful have looked at it for several times but am unable to find the answer to my query. would not recommend it for us 'oldies'

4.0 out of 5 stars Laptops for Seniors, 22 Nov 2013
Ordered for friend who has recently puchased laptop. Exactly what he wanted - very good book with clear and concise instructions.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought it would be!, 22 Aug 2013
Title should be 'Laptops for Seniors (with no previous computer experience'). I say this because it is so basic. As far as I can see there is nothing in the chapters (where it describes how to use Windows 7) that could not be found in the help files in Windows. I give it three stars because at the level I suggested in the title it is OK.

5.0 out of 5 stars A usful book for the older person, 14 July 2013
Having been given a new Laptop I couldn't have managed withou it . In frequent as a reference guide and is a big help

5.0 out of 5 stars Seniors laptop instructions, 13 July 2013
Very useful for those of us not in our prime. Easy to follow instructions, very helpful with a great range of chapters which make using Windows 7 easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful Guide, 6 July 2013
I bought this book for my parents as they had never used a computer or a laptop before but after purchasing there first laptop they found it extremely useful and easy to follow. Simple non 'Computer' speak and laid out clearly so as not to appear to overwhelming. Everything you need to know to get you started as a beginner.

3.0 out of 5 stars Laptop for Seniors., 1 Jun 2013
Not bad, Really best for a beginner. or somebody not sure what they are doing.
I may get some use out of it. Good fast delivery service. pack well.

3.0 out of 5 stars a reference book for the bookshelf, 21 May 2013
as with the othjer books in this set, always good to have available when things don't do as you'd expect.
will be on my bookshelf for as long as i use my current laptop.

Laptops for Seniors In Easy Steps - Windows 7 Edition
Laptops for Seniors In Easy Steps - Windows 7 Edition by Nick Vandome (Paperback - 15 Jan 2010)
4.40