5.0 out of 5 stars Office 2007
This has been a totally new experience for me, having used Windows XP for quite a few years. I must admit that I find having the menues at the top quite confusing, compared with the ease of XP and have had to buy this book to help me.
Published on 15 Dec 2011 by Pierre Lebec

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but basic
I've recenly got Office 2007 so wanted a reference book. I previously had the same book for XP and found it very useful. It may be that I've got a bit more experienced since then but I've found the present book too basic. Some helpful parts but I think I really need the "Dummies" book!
Published on 17 Aug 2010 by RRB

5.0 out of 5 stars Office 2007, 15 Dec 2011
This review is from: Office 2007 In Easy Steps (In Easy Steps Series) (Paperback)
It is well illustrated throughout, although I did find that the index could have been expanded a little. It's early days yet, but I think that this book will - in time - lead me into Office 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Office 2007, 13 Nov 2013
Christine E. M. Poyner "Tina Poyner" (Devon England) - See all my reviews
A clear and concise book that anyone of any age group would find easy to use and understand. I would recommend it to anyone struggling with learning how to use a computor.

5.0 out of 5 stars office 2007, 18 April 2012
This book is very easy to follow and the instruction are good to understand and would tell my friends about this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Office 2007, 17 Jan 2012
Bought this book as used as I did not want to spend a lot. Doing computer course at the moment in which to update my skills. Easy to follow as they show the details as well as the written word.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but basic, 17 Aug 2010
RRB (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Aug 2014
It gives assistance

Office 2007 In Easy Steps (In Easy Steps Series)
Office 2007 In Easy Steps (In Easy Steps Series) by Michael Price (Paperback - 28 Oct 2007)