on 4 February 2012
A great book for beginners. Before I read this I could hardly even open Excel. Now, after finishing the book I have the most knowledge of Excel in the company, and already those skills have made a big difference to our statistical reporting.
on 1 March 2010
This book gives a very clear, very basic overview of excel 2007 in a friendly writing style.

More than sufficient for your average user, and a great way to get familar with the terms as a step on the way to becoming more proficient without getting overfaced.
on 24 December 2011
pleased with this purchase found it very easy to understand
would recommend this book. as i am a silver surfer needed something
easy not very well up on new technology.
on 24 November 2009
Useful book for those not used to the different layout of Excel 2007 compare to Excel 2003 and earlier.
on 17 January 2012
Updateing my computer skills, this book is easy to follow as it has the diagrams as well as telling you what to do, hope to get to grips with Excel a second time, this book should help a lot.
on 7 December 2013
I would also recommend this book to anyone who is do a college course, very helpfull in understanding what your are doing.
on 28 February 2013
nice and easy to find what you want to do I'd recommend it for quick reference great condition for a second hand book
on 2 December 2015
I was looking for a quick reference and it suits my purpose
on 13 December 2014