5.0 out of 5 stars It really is easy
This book is great for people who only have a little bit of computer knowledge ~ it really does make things easy.

Published on 6 Mar 2010 by S. Lowes

3.0 out of 5 stars Good in parts
This book unfortunately suffers from a common fault of Computer books that are supposed to be aimed at beginners. It goes into far too much technical detail too soon. My greatest complaint though is that each chapter goes from straightforward to quite technically advanced. I would have recommended it for my pupils if it had not been for that.

I would recommend...
Published on 28 July 2009 by Mr. Simon M. C. Parkinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Good in parts, 28 July 2009
This review is from: Publisher 2003 in Easy Steps (Paperback)

I would recommend if you buy it to read half of each chapter to begin with, whilst working through the examples and when you feel you have mastered the basics go back and try the more advanced stuff. The book should have been broken down into two parts - beginners and advanced, then I would give it five stars.

Don't get me wrong the way it is laid out is good with only a few minor omissions which could trip up beginners, but it just gets far too technical too soon.

Would I recommend it? I think it is one of the better books about publisher and for the price is well worth it. Just remember if you feel out of your depth halfway through a chapter move onto the next one and come back to the bit you skipped another time.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really is easy, 6 Mar 2010
S. Lowes (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Publisher 2003 in Easy Steps (Paperback)

I am not by nature a techno-whizz and I found myself in the positiion if having to produce a newsletter for a club I belong to. I had great doubts that I would be able to accomplish this but with the help of this book, I'm now on issue number 3 and have had loads of compliments! If I can do it, anybody can. Buy this book.

Sarah Lowes

3.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Publisher 2003, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Publisher 2003 in Easy Steps (Paperback)
Useful, but not as good as I had hoped. Being of the older generation and not having been brought up with computers I was hoping for something more useful overall.

3.0 out of 5 stars Publisher 2003 in Easy Steps, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Publisher 2003 in Easy Steps (Paperback)
I think I must be rather dim because I found this book rather hard going, however I will persevere with it and eventually it may sink in.

1.0 out of 5 stars The Walking Backwards Publisher Guide Guide Book, 20 Nov 2010
This review is from: Publisher 2003 in Easy Steps (Paperback)
Very poor arrangement - NO help at all setting up and starting a booklet - The info bits don't start until Chapter 8 and then you work backwards and fowards through the mix up of instructions. I have more information in my little black notebook that I have worked out for my self. Complete waste of money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Feb 2012
This review is from: Publisher 2003 in Easy Steps (Paperback)
This has helped me so much and the price and quality for a second hand book was excellent. I use it all the time

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT NEW TO PUBLISHER, 30 Nov 2010
This review is from: Publisher 2003 in Easy Steps (Paperback)
The book is clearly written. I was disappointed as I had hoped for some of the 'secrets' of Publisher to be revealed. This was not so
It is more suited to a new user of Publisher. Reasonably priced
Cameraman777

4.0 out of 5 stars Publisher, 4 Oct 2010
This review is from: Publisher 2003 in Easy Steps (Paperback)
Still plodding through this. I find that there is not enough detail, almost as if they are assuming you already are familiar with the priduct but I would still recommend it, though.

Publisher 2003 in Easy Steps
Publisher 2003 in Easy Steps by Brian Austin (Paperback - Sep 2004)
Used & New from: 0.01