5.0 out of 5 stars Another great dual book.
My 2 years old daughter is about to go to preschool and we wanted to surrond her more with english words, as we speak polish at home most of the time. It is colorful, bright, has many pictures and help in counting. My daughter loves it:)
Published 16 months ago by hanna

1.0 out of 5 stars (English - Polish) grammatical error
Published on 1 Oct. 2012 by D. Oliver

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars (English - Polish) grammatical error, 1 Oct. 2012
D. Oliver (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My First Bilingual Book - Numbers - English-Polish (My First Bilingual Books) (Board book)
I am very disappointed with "My First Bilingual Book - Numbers" the English-Polish edition. There is a grammatical error on the page with the digit 9, where "kanapki" (Eng.sandwiches) is in the wrong grammatical case. This is quite shocking to a native speaker. When a company is in the business of publishing multilingual books they should pay more attention to proof reading.My First Bilingual Book - Numbers - English-Polish (My First Bilingual Books)

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating mistakes inside, 2 Oct. 2014
For this specific book: it's frustrating that the grammar wasn't checked by a native Italian speaker before publishing as all entries against number 1 are wrong! It's a basic mistake to make and I was disappointed that such an obvious error appears in the book. That aside, it is such a great concept for babies being brought up bilingual or even just to introduce little ones to vocab in a different language. The rest of the book Is really well designed. Glad it wasn't more expensive. All in all, quite sweet and a fun educational book.

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THIS BOOK!, 11 Oct. 2014
DON'T BUY THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!! There are errors in this book which makes it useless.
Of the 20 vegetables, 2 are wrong. There are inconsistences’ using singular and plural.
This book is useless and should have never been printed with these mistakes.......DON'T BUY IT, DON'T Waste your money or time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great dual book., 31 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars good book good value, 1 Mar. 2015
lovely bright book hard back and easy for little ones to handle, the child with this language was able to understand the numbers when we read the book to them at preschool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Mar. 2014
My friend loved getting this book as a gift for her young child.
Bright, colourful, easy for children to use.
Overall a very nicely laid out book.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy for all, 7 Oct. 2013
No matter who is reading this, adult or child English or Turkish it is easy to follow, colourful and enjoyable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 Feb. 2015
Good product but some of it is wrong - so says my Russian family member...

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 23 Sept. 2011
Brilliant book, colourful and educational my son loved it. I do wish that i had of maybe waited for him to get a bit older though before giving it to him as he bent the pages backwards and snapped the spine of the book, so the pages then slowley fell out over time. I have no complaint about this against the product, but it is something to keep in mind if your child is anything like mine lol My son was about 18 months old when i bought this book for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Jan. 2015
Great for learning 1 - 10 in two languages for babies.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

My First Bilingual Book - Numbers - English-Polish (My First Bilingual Books)