5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic concept, 15 Oct 2011
This review is from: My First Bilingual Book - Colours - English-Italian (My First Bilingual Books) (Board book)
My friend and her partner are bringing up their son to be bilingual. So when I bought this book for his birthday, they were incredibly impressed - just by the fact the parents and both sets of grandparents can sit down with their child/grandchild and read this book with him. Without a doubt one of the best birthday presents I ever bought!

5.0 out of 5 stars for the whole family, 23 May 2014
I think I get more out of this book than my baby. It has the chunky pages that she likes but, I love the illustration. It has almost an elegant feel about it. Her daddy even learnt a couple of new words in English!

5.0 out of 5 stars love this, 21 Mar 2014
Great book, nice pictures, my 2 and a half year old nephew loves this book as well as the other first bilingual books. A great buy if one parent or someone can speak Italian.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 25 July 2012
Nice drawings, excellent to learn colours and other words in Italian and in English.
My daughter keeps reading it and I got it when she was 16 months old (now she is almost 2 yr old)

My First Bilingual Book - Colours - English-Italian (My First Bilingual Books)
5.99