on 8 August 2011
If you are learning Turkish this is a must have. I have bought many text books, but this is the only one I won't be without. Its small size means it can easily be tucked away for those boring moments waiting in hospitals, at airports or when party political broadcasts are on! The main verb conjugations are easy to follow, with good examples. I wish I had bought this earlier, cok guzel.
on 24 May 2012
This book is divided into three parts.

The phrasebook part is well done. There are a wide range of everyday situations covered, with lots of sentences, phrases and relevant vocabulary. The use of colour and bold print aids use.

The grammar section is of particular use to me. Its treatment is systematic and different to other grammars I have used. There are a lot of example sentences to illustrate usage.

The third section is an English-Turkish dictionary. At 5000 words it is quite large. I would have liked a Turkish-English section as well, but it would have made the handbook too big. In practice it is not a problem, since I have other dictionaries. A minor point. It still gets five stars.
on 9 August 2010
Excellent book. Handy size but full of useful phrases and a whole section on Grammer. Excellent buy for those wanting a useful start in the Turkish language but more than just a "pharse book"
on 22 February 2013
I enjoy the clarity of the presentation of grammar topics. It would have been good to have a Turkish-english mini dictionary too.
on 14 March 2012
I bought this book for my mother who understands some of the Turkish language. This book is very helpful as it has sentances converted from english to turkish which a
tourist would need.
on 14 August 2014
Bought this for my children and found it a very usable and easy to use book, their Turkish is improving.
on 30 September 2014
Great.
on 27 January 2015
Wonderful book. Great service.
on 21 February 2013
I bought this thinking it would be goo for my husband to improve his english however it is still relatively unused so unfair to say how effective or not it has been. It arrived promptly and it seems to be well laid out and presented. Its quite thick so there is a lot of information in it. other than that I cannot comment... for now anyway
on 19 February 2016