on 2 September 2012
Anybody who would like to try flyfishing for wild fish without the extreme costs, in quiet places.This book is minefeild of information from tying the flies how and where to fish them,there are flies in this book that you will of never seen before and more importantly work. Fishing over grown streams and rivers of which we all know one, with a new approach.
on 16 January 2011
I love these books by Lou Stevens. I love the style and the informations contained in them. I read them to learn and just for the pleasure of reading about fishing when it is impossible to go fishing. They remind me of the great Bernard Venables with Mr Cherry and Jim.
on 23 April 2012
An excellent book offering great advice for catching a variety fish. Great if like me your thinking of a change from your rainbow trout stocked pools.
on 10 December 2012
Does what it says on the Can ! A most interesting read and I will be referring to it throughout the Season.
on 26 October 2013
Not impressed with the section on fly fishing for coarse fish. If this is your interest its not much use.
on 23 February 2015