5.0 out of 5 stars I cried.
Published 15 months ago by V. Levy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as funny as the first one...
I bought "pets with tourettes" for my mum (she has a sick sense of humour) last christmas and she laughed so much she cried. So I bought her "more pets with tourettes" this year and it just wasn't as funny.

The swear words/tics in the first book were very amusing, however the ones in "more.." were more sexually orientated and frankly quite offensive...
Published on 31 Dec 2008 by A. Delecia

5.0 out of 5 stars I cried., 17 Sep 2013
V. Levy "Vernon Levy" (Leeds UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: More Pets With Tourette's (Hardcover)
Tears ran down my face reading this book. The captions, often smutty, deliver a dissonance when used with the cute animal and bird picture. I am cynical about people who claim that a joke made them spray the contents of their mouths over all and sundry as I've yet to come across a joke that gets anywhere near that degree of uncontrolled mirth. - This book is as close at it gets to involuntary spasms of laughter.

The humour is smutty and of the fnaar, fnaar type. It appeals mainly to adolescent males of all ages though I was surprised by meeting a woman who had read and loved the book. Women, in my experience, do not see what's funny. It's their loss...

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as funny as the first one..., 31 Dec 2008
A. Delecia "Delicious" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: More Pets With Tourette's (Hardcover)

I'm not a prude, as I laughed til my face hurt at the first one, but the second just isn't as good. Buy "pets with tourettes", but don't bother with the second.

5.0 out of 5 stars So naughty, 23 April 2009
C. A. Kennedy "CrolK" (Northants, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: More Pets With Tourette's (Hardcover)
Brilliant. All those dear little fluffy animals saying such terrible things. Mike and Mark should receive knighthoods.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrid, 4 Aug 2011
J. Harvey (Oxford) - See all my reviews
This review is from: More Pets With Tourette's (Hardcover)
Horrid book purchased by my son as a joke present for a friend. When it arrived we were appalled. Avoid!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very rude, Very very funny, 3 Aug 2009
H. Jones "madpixie" (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: More Pets With Tourette's (Hardcover)
I should point out before this review that I am *not* the typical type of person that should find this book funny. I am a respectable member of my community, I don't swear myself, am a bit old-fashioned and despair at modern day society several times a week it seems. But I loved this book. Completely and totally utterly naughty and wrong, but so so funny. We (myself and my partner) keep this on a shelf and any time we are having a bad day, people are getting on our nerves or things are just plain irritating, we open it to a random page and fall about laughing.

Very very funny is about all I can say really - but don't show any ultra-religious types probably....

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that funny..., 13 July 2009
This review is from: More Pets With Tourette's (Hardcover)
One or two amusing captions, otherwise pretty dull - just profane without being creative or all funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hysterically funny, 10 Jun 2009
This review is from: More Pets With Tourette's (Hardcover)
This book is genius in its simplicity: cutesy pictures of cuddly animals blaspheming their heads off. It's so wrong, it's hysterically funny. Designed to be a no holds barred stream of obscenities (which just get better and better as the book progresses), don't bother if you're squeamish or easily offended. If you love utter filth, this will have you screaming with helpless laughter. Well, I did anyway! Will appeal to those who love ridiculous facile humour: went down brilliantly in our English dept anyway!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pets with Tourette's, 12 Sep 2010
P. Crowther (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: More Pets With Tourette's (Hardcover)
This is such a funny book ...it will make an ideal present for someone with a great sense of humor. It goes very well with the second book 'More Pets with Tourett's'. I have purchased two sets so far as presents for friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 21 July 2014
This review is from: More Pets With Tourette's (Hardcover)
Should have left it at the first book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Dec 2014
This review is from: More Pets With Tourette's (Hardcover)
Great book. Wonderful joke present!!

More Pets With Tourette's
More Pets With Tourette's by Mike Lepine (Hardcover - 1 Sep 2008)
Used & New from: £0.01