5.0 out of 5 stars For Old Gits
Just as expected this book comes up with the goods!
Age tells me I am already an Old Gitesse, but my heart tells me I am still youthful.
I enjoyed this book immensely. Anyone miffed at receiving it is beyond Gitness and well Over the Hill, and very much to be pitied!!
Published on 11 Jan 2010 by Mrs. Rp Meinke

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so witty old git
We have a litle collection of this type of book for our smallest room, however this one has the same quotes as a number of other ones we have and is just not very good.
Published on 29 May 2010 by mulberrymare

5.0 out of 5 stars For Old Gits, 11 Jan 2010
Mrs. Rp Meinke "Rachel" (Guernsey, Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Old Git Wit: Quips & Quotes For The Young At Heart (Hardcover)
Just as expected this book comes up with the goods!
We all need a bit of gentle humour and fun to help us come to terms with our maturing and all its niggles.
Thank you for a lightening of my mood and heart!
Recommended as a gift for anyone reaching a ... mm ... er ... significant birthday!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well received!, 15 Jun 2011
My son chose this for his Grandad and it was very well received - it had us all laughing!

A great little gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so witty old git, 29 May 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Life from an older point of view, 5 Feb 2011
Mrs. B. A. White "White-fairy" (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
Bought as a 60th birthday present for a friend - who keeps quoting bits at me on the phone. Very funny - we should all use this book as our songsheet once we reach a certain age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 6 May 2014
Always an essential in the world of gifts for the old man. More of a practical joke which went down well and has its own place in the book self.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book., 11 Jan 2014
This was a present for my brothers Birthday,its funny,witty and well,what more can I add,buy it and see for yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 6 Nov 2013
bought this as a gift for someone had a little look at it and found it very amusing I hope they do too

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 11 Aug 2013
I bought this book for a very good friend of mine for Xmas. He likes to read a lot and I thought this would amuse him.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal birthday present, 15 April 2011
Sayings from famous old gits on old age. Almost all new and original to me. Fun, funny and funky for fellows and sheilas alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hit the spot!, 24 Aug 2010
H. C. Powell "Jeeves Household" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this as a birthday present for someone who is quick witted, loves factoids and quotes. Packed with witty one liners, it really hit the spot. Will be purchasing others in this series.

Old Git Wit: Quips & Quotes For The Young At Heart
Old Git Wit: Quips & Quotes For The Young At Heart by Richard Benson (Hardcover - 2 Oct 2006)