5.0 out of 5 stars Farscape season 3 companion
Published on 27 Aug 2002

2.0 out of 5 stars This is a frelling deception!
This is a frelling deception!
The tile of the book should be: The Black & White Illustrated Season 3 Companion!
In the 158 pages of the book, only 8 are in colour!
For those who know how essential the colours and shadows are, in Farscape's universe, only that should be sufficient to hate this book.
My advice: don't buy it, even if you are a Farscape...
Published on 6 Jan 2011 by N. Sun

5.0 out of 5 stars Farscape season 3 companion, 27 Aug 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Farscape: The Illustrated Season 3 Companion (Farscape: The Illustrated Season Companion) (Paperback)
I thought this book was better than the other companions. I think this was because(after alot of asking)coloured photos where added. This brightened up the book and gave you an insight into the colours of farscape. The Farscape costumes are very vibrant so you need coloured photos to get the image across. I liked reading how episode 'Revenging Angel' was formed. I thought the episode and character guides were jam packed with infomation. I would recommed this book to any 'scaper'. It's packed with everything to do with Farscape's season 3. It is an detailed book and everytime I pick it up I find new things to look at and read. I think this book is frelling-tastic.

2.0 out of 5 stars This is a frelling deception!, 6 Jan 2011
This is a frelling deception!
In the 158 pages of the book, only 8 are in colour!
My advice: don't buy it, even if you are a Farscape fan.

Used & New from: 0.01