Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 November 2007
Great buy of all your favourite comics by the wonderful Matt Groening. This is a great buy for any simpsons fan - it's very cheap as well! what are you waiting for?
on 3 February 2002
This is my second simpsons comic and its great.
If your wondering whether to get this or not..get it.
The comics and graphics are fab.
I dont know how matt does it.
A great buy
on 7 August 2011
I brought this comic from the used goods on amazon. I was a bit unsure as to what to expect, but was very pleased with the overall quality and condition it arrived in.
Delivery was quick, which was great as I order it for my little sister's birthday. It arrived in plenty of time.
She is enjoying reading it very much!
on 2 October 2014
I bought this as a used comic and I must say it was in excellent condition. My son was really pleased with it and it didn't take long to arrive.
on 27 January 2015