4.0 out of 5 stars how young justice were formed, 6 Jan 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Young Justice (Paperback)
this book is a must for all comic book fans, the first 7 issues and one secret file of the greatest young super hero team right now. It features favourates such as robin, superboy and wondergirl and also caracters who you may not be familliar with such as impulse (the first flash's grandson), arrowette and secret. This book is great after reading it I went out and bought every young justice book I could get my hands on. Young justice totally whoop generation x in story telling art work and all importantly humour, this book is fun to read with none of that gen x whiny "we're mutants and everyone hates us", anyway must go I'm trying to find out if amazon sell any back issues of young justice not just graphic novels. YJ for ever gen x may you burn!.

4.0 out of 5 stars young justice, but true justice, 27 April 2003
A. A. Archer (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Young Justice: A League of their Own (Paperback)
this is an interesting title that takes a mix of younger characters (inc. wonder girl, impulse, robin), plus a new one.this story is about how some of them get together to hang out a bit and fight crime. A series of events follow, and suprisingly this is a very good book. Its well written and the artwork is superb. i would recomend this title to anybody, who likes the younger character they gel well, and are a strong title indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeah! Young Justice!, 13 Oct 2011
Felicity (South-East UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Young Justice: A League of their Own (Paperback)
The first story of this is filled with boob puns. When I saw this, I knew I'd found the comic book for me. Funny and stuffed with likeable characters, I would highly recommend this to any fans of light-hearted superhero comics.

Young Justice: A League of their Own
Young Justice: A League of their Own by Todd Nauck (Paperback - 22 Sep 2000)
Used & New from: £16.99