5.0 out of 5 stars Vampire heaven
I think this book is amazing, full of brilliant stories for every gothic vamp fan. Reads very easy, I could not put this book down, looked forward to every tale.
Published on 4 Nov 2009 by Ms. Vikki I. D. Lane

1.0 out of 5 stars Be Warned and Therefore NOT Deceived
Published on 7 Jan 2011 by sigmund freud

1.0 out of 5 stars Be Warned and Therefore NOT Deceived, 7 Jan 2011
This review is from: Children of the Night: Classic Vampire Stories (Tales of Mystery & The Supernatural) (Paperback)
WARNING: The title says classic vampire stories so I guess you would expect to find complete stories within this volume BUT this is not the case. I have just purchased this book to find to my horror that the stories 'Varney the Vampyre' is not complete but just an extract of about 16 pages from the original which is around 1,000 pages and, the story of 'Dracula and the Three Brides' is again just an extract of a few pages from Bram Stokers original Dracula, which makes me wonder if any of the stories within this book are complete or are they all extracts from the originals? What a waste of my time and money and what is the point of deceiving people.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty dull!, 7 Oct 2011
E. Todd "em" (uk) - See all my reviews
I do love the Worthworth short stories but this book didnt keep my interest at all. Infact I fell to sleep a few times while trying to get through the blasted thing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Vampire heaven, 4 Nov 2009