5.0 out of 5 stars Beatiful edition!
I have received my book very quickly,well protected!
The book itself is very pleasant to open, to read. I enjoy relish all stories and poems i can discover in this book. Excellent to know the poems, letters, "Sylvie And Bruno", etc...
Published 14 months ago by Morgane

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong description
Instead for a book set I got a cheap imitation with scrappy illustrations. The purchase ended directly in the wastebasket. Irritaiting! Do not buy cheap "books"!
Published on 9 July 2009 by Dinko Chakarov

5.0 out of 5 stars Beatiful edition!, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Complete Illustrated Lewis Carroll (Wordsworth Library Collection) (Hardcover)
I have received my book very quickly,well protected!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, 8 July 2011
I was slightly wary about this book, due to the fact the picture isn't amazing, and there was a previous negative review about it. But I stuck with it and went along with the order, and am very happy with what I received.
The book is a brilliant piece of literature. I can't wait to get stuck in there. It's a perfect size, and the pages are delicate.
If you want both of the Alice books, and Lewis Carroll's other work, this is definitely the book to buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its all here folks, 27 April 2012
David Hodgson - See all my reviews
For those who have read or watched the Disney versions of Alice etc., here are all of Mr Dodgson's tales of mathematics and Fly Agarics. A lot to read I haven't read all yet but its all here folks. Nice illustrations by Tenniel and others

5.0 out of 5 stars a1, 2 Feb 2014
v good ex qual book wil use you in future lc always worth a re read Sylvie and brno int

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good deal!!, 13 Jan 2014
I received it way before I expected, which is very good. The cover is very comfortable and resistent. I have to say I love both the cover material and the sheets' paper. The drawings are just perfect for the stories and the content is very lovely. I haven' t read it all yet, but I'm loving it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Through the Wonderglass, 29 Nov 2013
Lewis Carroll was always something or an enigma, not least his interest in young girls.

However, his real legacy is a body of work that is perhaps unique in English literature. Mind you, Sylvie and Bruno is still unreadable but everything else is as fresh and as enjoyable as the day he wrote it.

This is a fine, solid collection and includes not only all the major books but some of his more arcane puzzles and acrostics.

These may not interest modern readers but for students of this remarkable writer they show the mathematical/logical side of the professional mathematician - something that underpins even the more fantastic works of his extraordinary imagination.

Buy this book and relive many childhood memories or, if you are new to Lewis Carroll, start here!

4.0 out of 5 stars Complete and illustrated, 1 Oct 2013
I had been going after the complete works of Lewis Carroll for some time and I was very happy to discover this edition. The beautiful traditional illustrations were a must for me too. The paper is too thin, which is a little unconvenient because it can easily be torn accidentally when reading, which is why I think it could benefit from a two-volume edition with a slightly thicker paper, but other than that it's all fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, 4 Sep 2013
The cover is a little different then on the picture, but still very nice. The graphics are great! I'm very pleased, as I got way more than I paid for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Donhawkwind, 8 Aug 2013
Like so many i have seen the film version of the Alice in Wonderland but never read the book, and discovered the film is a mix of the two books.
This book was purchased because my branch of the Lions International clubs are holding a Mad Hatters Tea Party, to raise club funds for charity, and we wanted to the get more detailed information on story lines.
Now my granddaughter has another book in her library at ours.

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong description, 9 July 2009
Dinko Chakarov (Sweden) - See all my reviews

Complete Illustrated Lewis Carroll (Wordsworth Library Collection)
10.79