4.0 out of 5 stars pain free without drugs
I suffered with arthritis in my back and knees, all the doctor could do was give me anti-inflammatory drugs which I did not want to take especially after reading about the side affects. I bought this book which helped me a lot, I also made an appointment at one of the jan de vries clinics, after the help I received I am pain free ,lost 3 stone and feel great
Published on 18 Jan 2004 by amaitland2001

2.0 out of 5 stars Alternative, unproved.
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars pain free without drugs, 18 Jan 2004
This review is from: Arthritis, Rheumatism and Psoriasis (By Appointment Only) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars From a converted sceptic, 6 Nov 2007
For psoriatic arthritis, the results take longer than stated in the book (expect to be on the very restricted diet for at least 3 to 6 months) but the results are well worth it. I've tried all of the conventional drugs without success and tried this expecting nothing. Try it. It seems to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the cost, 17 Dec 2013
B. Hawthorn - See all my reviews
Good meals for all the family, think I feel better already using it would recommend it for anyone like me who has problems

2.0 out of 5 stars Alternative, unproved., 20 Nov 2013
I got this as I was going through a violent flare up of psoriasis - so was disappointed that the section devoted to that was short & felt like an after thought. Yes, plenty of people say that diet can affect Psoriasis, but this is a very restrictive diet & as Psoriasis can resolve & flare anyway, I was unconvinced that the evidence within the book was a good enough proof to embark on a difficult diet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feed-Back Summary, 7 May 2013
I baught this book for my mother as she is elderly and suffered paticularly during this last cold winter. It arrived in the condition as advertised and the book is so well written, The Author and Gloria Hunniford really have found a way to talk to the reader and made the subject so easy to understand. A lovely book. Thank-You.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 29 Aug 2014
interesting.

Arthritis, Rheumatism and Psoriasis (By Appointment Only)
Arthritis, Rheumatism and Psoriasis (By Appointment Only) by Jan de Vries (Paperback - 6 Sep 1986)