5.0 out of 5 stars Peter Pan Sound Book
There is no other childrens book like this one. I was reluctant to hand it over as it is a really beautiful book with fantastic sound.
Published on 30 Dec 2009 by Dizzy Debra

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice pop ups
This book has amazing pop ups and sound and it looks really nice - but it's not great for actually sitting down to read the story, it's too long considering it's a pop up book. My grandson likes to look at the pop ups, but has no interest in the story.
Published on 22 May 2011 by Susan

5.0 out of 5 stars Peter Pan Sound Book, 30 Dec 2009
This review is from: Peter Pan: A Classic Pop-up Story with Sounds. (Classic Pop Up Sound Book) (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars magical book, 17 Dec 2010
I teach all ages in my home plus I have shown it to many friends..without exception this pop up book with music has mesmerised all of them and I think many of them have gone on to purchase it..I bought it for a few presents but had to keep one for myself, I just love to look at people's faces when they see it...even a cynical 15 year old boy was enchanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - be prepared to read it a LOT..., 30 July 2010
CatherineMT (Twyford, Berkshire) - See all my reviews
My 16 month old loves this book so much we've had to hide it from him. He's entranced by the pop up scenes and accompanying noises and music. A lovely book, suitable for any age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book, 12 July 2010
A beautiful book, great sounds and pictures and loved by my 2 year old nieces

5.0 out of 5 stars top marks, 29 Dec 2009
hall80 (northumberland) - See all my reviews
i would recommend this book to anyone my 3 year old boy loves all the sounds and pop up pictures. well recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 11 Oct 2010
This book is spectacular - any kid is going to be absolutely enthralled by the complex pops and wonderful sounds. My favourite pop-up is the pirate ship that launches out of the page!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 10 May 2013
A child brought this into school as a favourite book and I quickly copied the ISBN and bought one for our family. Very strange plasticy paper means this is much stronger than normal pop up books and will not tear. Sound effects are really cool. Well received by boys or girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peter Pan pop up book !!, 30 April 2013
This is a beautiful book ! A lovely gift idea the sounds are amazing ! I bought this as a present for my daughter ! I think I've seen some other books the same I might get those too .

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 8 Mar 2013
What a gorgeous book! My four-year-old daughter adores the story of Peter Pan and this will be a present for her fifth birthday. I'm certain she won't be disappointed! At the turn of each page the breath-taking pop ups and accompanying sound effects are absolutely magical - I have no doubt this will be read and reread and continue to be a favourite for years to come. There's no way my review can do justice to this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting book. Loved by all., 15 Feb 2013
I ordered this book as a gift for someone after my 5 year old received it as a gift. There is a lot of text for a 'pop up picture book' but that helps to draw the child into a classic story. It appeals to all ages and both sexes.The music and pop up features are outstanding for a book. Unbelievable value for money when I bought it. Will buy more as gifts.

ARRAY(0xad556e58)

Peter Pan: A Classic Pop-up Story with Sounds. (Classic Pop Up Sound Book)
10.34