Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 16 February 2011
I really wanted to read the story of Peter Pan to my daughter but didn't want to give her a Disney book or something whichequally saps the imagination out of the story. The beautiful illustrations by Robert Ingpen certainly don't do that. They bring the stor back to life. The book is a thick, hard back edition and certainly worth the price. I would recommend to anyone wanting to tell their small children a classic bedtime story.
on 9 March 2009
At last we have a children's book with lovely illustrations which reflect the fact it is a fairy story
on 7 October 2011
This really is a beautiful book. Superb quality and the pictures contained within are breath taking. I brought this as a gift and I am sure it will be treasured for many years to come.
on 3 September 2011
Lovely quality item at an outstanding price. The illustrations are superb, and the reading level just right for the 8-10 year old range.
on 16 August 2009
Great quality product! I bought this book to read to my 4-year old. it would be better for a child a few years older, as I find myself editing out some of the bigger words and leaving out some of the verbose description that writers of that era were wont to use. Also, note the illustrations are very non-Disney. They are rougher and more homely than the prettier stylized characters in the Disney stable. That being said, this is a wonderful volume and an asset to any family's bookshelf.
on 13 June 2014
Bought as a gift for a friend's son, who has been challenged to read at least one book from every country in the world. This is his Scotland book. The only disappointment was a slight tear in the dust jacket but I didn't have time to wait for a replacement as it was going to the States in my son's suitcase. The illustrations are absolutely gorgeous and I think he will enjoy this book forever.
on 23 May 2012
I bought this book for my daughter when she was born and it was so beautiful (this and the Wind in the Willows book in this collection) that I had to buy a copy for my niece for a special event in her life.

The illustrations are stunning, the story is an absolute classic, poignant and exciting. Such a wondeful edition to any child's literary treasury.
on 1 June 2015
Love the art work in this book great version of a classic tale
on 8 October 2013
What more can I say other than anyone who fails to like this book belongs to the e book generation. I loved it as a child and love it now. Beautifully presented. Highly recommended.
on 25 January 2015
The book was for my daughters xmas she is in love with the book she got lots of ghings this year like new laptop and ipone6 and its her favorite think so yes thank u.x