5.0 out of 5 stars The very best children's book, 10 Jun 1999
By A Customer
My wife has collected children's books ever since she was a child. For every birthday, Chritmas etc. everyone gives her a new children's book. We have been married 5 years and recently had our first child, and of course my wife broke out each and every one of over a thousand children's books. Our baby Coleman soon came to the realization that his favorite was "Snappy Little Numbers" Now, this is the only book that he wants read to him daily and over and over. The pages are wearing out and it looks like we are going to buy multiple copies. I can't encourage you more to buy this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book for babies!, 14 April 1999
By A Customer
My son absolutely loves this book and the other Snappy book about colors! He is 9 months old and lights up when shown the book and wants to hear and see it over and over. The other babies his age at the daycare all reacted to the book(s)in the same manner! I wish there were more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous books, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Snappy Little Numbers (Snappy Pop-ups) (Pop-Up)
I bought several of these books years ago as I love them & all the recipients enjoyed them. Such a shame that they seem to be out of print now.

4.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was a snappy sounds book!, 27 Dec 2011
This review is from: Snappy Little Numbers (Snappy Pop-ups) (Pop-Up)
This is a colourful and creative little book - ideal for toddlers and young children learning to count. My kids (1 and 3) both love it though my 3 year old is scared that the lion will bite him when counting his whiskers! I clearly misread the advertising blurb on Amazon as I was expecting it to play sounds and was sorely disappointed to find that it didn't - it took me a few minutes to figure out that it wasn't broken and that I was just thick! All in I have only given it 4 stars as having it with counting sounds would have made it even more fun however well worthy of the 4 stars I have given it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snappy Pop-Up Books are wonderful!, 8 April 1999
By A Customer
Snappy Little Numbers, as well as Snappy Little Colors will keep children fascinated for hours. A new surprise awaits as you turn each page. Little ones will enjoy these books time and time again. (You might want to buy 2 copies -- these books will be loved A LOT!)

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderfully colorful and creative pop-up., 11 Jan 1999
By A Customer
This is one of the best pop-up books I've seen. The colors are brilliant, and the pop-up animals are creatively done. A great first counting book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 27 July 2014
Really good

Snappy Little Numbers (Snappy Pop-ups)
Snappy Little Numbers (Snappy Pop-ups) by Beth Harwood (Pop-Up - 1 April 2006)
5.68