5.0 out of 5 stars Life altering performance
This is an incredible text (and performance), pushing In Yer Face theatre on towards something that really resonates in our current culture. Its not an easy read (or watch) but if you can make it all they way through (and you should) you'll realise the play is on your side and that you have a choice, always.
Published on 25 Sept. 2010 by Lou Kay

3.0 out of 5 stars Great play but some kindle glitches
I love this play so my rating doesn't reflect that. I bought the Kindle version for academic reasons and it doesn't have page references, just location numbers, which change, so it's not a great thing to reference. I'm sure kindle could change this easily, but it does make it a tricky online text to work with.
Published on 8 April 2013 by Deborah Pearson

3.0 out of 5 stars Great play but some kindle glitches, 8 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Life altering performance, 25 Sept. 2010
This review is from: The Author (Oberon Modern Plays) (Paperback)

The Author (Oberon Modern Plays)
The Author (Oberon Modern Plays) by Tim Crouch (Paperback - 1 Sept. 2009)