5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves it!
I bought this for my wife whilst she was newly pregnant. I don't profess to know much about pregnancy(!) but I know that my wife swears by the practicality of this book and wanted to make sure that I spread the word!
Published on 19 Feb 2004

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but not rocket science
I bought this book in the first flush of pregnancy excitement. It is certainly informative, well set out and I found it interesting.If you need some reassurance about what to eat when pregnant I think it would be a handy guide and it's written in a very readable way.
Published on 13 Feb 2004 by Mrsravi

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but not rocket science, 13 Feb 2004
This review is from: Healthy Eating for Pregnancy (Paperback)
However, overall I think most (but not all) of the information provided is really 'common sense' although I admit, it's nice to have it all written down for you to to read, preferably whilst scoffing a kitkat..................

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves it!, 19 Feb 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Healthy Eating for Pregnancy (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, informative, practical and non-patronising, 24 April 2009
I've found this an excellent title for both my pregnancies and beyond when breastfeeding. Gives full information about nutrition & food types when trying to conceive, when pregrant and post-natally. Recipes would suit anyone who likes to eat well whether they're pregnant or not.
Doesn't assume you're stupid by dumbing down its language but it's not overly technical either. I highly recommend it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Common sense, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Healthy Eating for Pregnancy (Paperback)
A lot of what's in this book is just common sense. There are only a few pages of recipes, where I was looking for a full recipe book. Although the recipes are nice.

Healthy Eating for Pregnancy
Healthy Eating for Pregnancy by Amanda Grant (Paperback - 13 Feb 2003)
Used & New from: 0.01