5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent introduction to buying Art Deco/Nouveau, 29 Oct 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Miller's Art Nouveau and Art Deco Buyer's Guide (Miller's buyer's guide) (Hardcover)
This book is a really usefull guide to the new or experienced collector of Art Deco and Art Nouveau, ranging from Ceramics to Furniture. The guide gives sound advice on the value of the collectables and has numerous photographs (mostly in colour) to help with the identification the 'real thing'.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good guide for beginners, 18 Nov 2003
Knowing nothing at all about this period except that I very much like the things that I have seen, I bought this book as a guide to help me start my collection.
It has some wonderful photographs of incredible pieces, and realistic price listings to give the reader an idea of what they will have to pay should they wish to start a collection (I soon realised that I cant afford it!).
It is a nicely presented book, with very little writing however, lovely pictures with a little written about each one, but as a beginner I am not sure that it will be of much use to me other than as a price guide. A little more information about how to spot fakes and reproductions would have been helpful.
All in all it is an attractive book and a nice addition to my bookshelf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miller's Art Nouveau and Art Deco Buyer's Guide, 4 Jun 2012
The recipient of this book - a birthday present - was highly delighted, and told me he had wanted to own this book for years, but was unable to locate it in this country ! purchase !A wonderful

ARRAY(0xa0a8aae0)

Miller's Art Nouveau and Art Deco Buyer's Guide (Miller's buyer's guide)
Used & New from: 14.09