4.0 out of 5 stars A good, all-round juice book
Published on 20 Feb 2003 by Mrs D.J. Riordan

3.0 out of 5 stars Slow postage
I bought this book, but took so long to arrive that I ended up going to waterstones to purchase the Jason vale juice book. There appears to be some nice recipes in here, none of which I've tried yet. But have lots a large amount of weight from juicing in such a short time. I didn't have much to lose as wasn't over weight any way. I wanted to juice to get extra goodness...
Published 1 month ago by Rinnestar

4.0 out of 5 stars A good, all-round juice book, 20 Feb 2003
Mrs D.J. Riordan (Leeds, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
After trying many recipes from this book, I am yet to find one I dislike, my favourites being the fruit-based ones such as "c-plus" and "back to school". I find it helpful that it gives vital statistics, i.e. the vitamins contained and what the juice is good for, e.g. colds, blood pressure etc. There are also sections on shakes and smoothies, alcoholic juices and a guide to health-giving ingredients. Although there are no pictures, the pages are very colourful and informative. Good for anybody interested in juicing, and suitable for adults and children alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much more than just a juice book, 17 Nov 2008
This review is from: Superjuice: Juicing for Health and Healing (Paperback)
I bought this book after having been converted to juicing by Amanda Hamilton. I was bored with the juices offered and wanted a bit more variety. But what I got in this book is so much more than expected. It has a great selection and all I have tried have been delicious but the vitamin breakdown, advice on particular ailments etc set this book apart.

Plus in answer to one of the other reviewers - yes I have seen real health benefits from juicing. Just from replacing breakfast with a juice, I lost tons of weight without feeling hungry, my skin has never been so healthy and other irritating things I thought I would just have to live with have disappeared.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best Juice Book ever, 28 Nov 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Superjuice: Juicing for Health and Healing (Paperback)
Out of all the Juicing books which I've purchased, (and I've bought quite a few) this has got to be the best one ever. It is well laid out, informative and very easy to follow. I found the Drink yourself better section particularly useful as it laid out the ailments and gave you recommended juices to have.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Health Book on the Market, 1 Dec 1999
This review is from: Superjuice: Juicing for Health and Healing (Paperback)
This is a fantastic book, full of useful information and ideas to make juicing more exciting and beneficial.
Beautifully designed with a layout and use of colour that conveys the vitality of the juices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost 1 stone in one month without trying, 28 May 2009
Mr. K. Brookes (Hove) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Superjuice: Juicing for Health and Healing (Paperback)
I wanted to loose weight so that I could ask ladies out, simple as that. But I also knew that conventional diets do not work, so I found out - by syncronicity - that there is a way of eating called the raw food diet. I combined juicing with raw food and just one small cooked meal a day. Absolutely brilliant and 'Super Juice' is fantastic. Can't praise it highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars JUICE BIBLE, 21 May 2001
This review is from: Superjuice: Juicing for Health and Healing (Paperback)
I love this book. Informative, easy to read and follow,it lists which vegetables and vitamins will cure particular ailments. This book has been so helpful and is always by my side these days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and entertaining, 9 July 2001
This review is from: Superjuice: Juicing for Health and Healing (Paperback)
The contents of this book are as informative as its appearance is attractive. There are all kinds of recipes : some easy and quick, others more recondite. All are entertainingly and clearly presented.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes get this one, 16 Jan 2011
ME (Bournemouth, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Superjuice: Juicing for Health and Healing (Paperback)
Great book and eminently usable in that you will read it and be dying to get juicing. A friend who borrowed ours agrees it's the best juice recipe book you can get and is buying one for herself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Book, 12 May 2001
This review is from: Superjuice: Juicing for Health and Healing (Paperback)
This is a great book if you are just starting juicing. It has lots of combination ideas as well as a list at the back to show which juice will help different ailments.
I can not live without this book now I have it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Aug 2009
This review is from: Superjuice: Juicing for Health and Healing (Paperback)
Great service - Speedy delivery, superb packaging, excellent product.Fantastic book. Very detailed and would recommend.
Thanks

Superjuice: Juicing for Health and Healing
Superjuice: Juicing for Health and Healing by Michael van Straten (Paperback - 13 May 1999)
10.01